rocktropolis.net - a better soundclick

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocktropolis.net - a better soundclick

awright duders, since i just realized i have no real work to do today on account of clients owing me **************** and i'm kinda bored ... imma knock this ****************er out. (as mentioned in jj's thread)

just bought rocktropolis.net (the term "rocktropolis" being an inside joke with a buddy of mine for, like, 10 years. don't think too hard about it) which is where it'll live.

it'll basically have similar features to soundclick - create yer account, log in, manage your tracks. i reckon i'll track listens and all for, like, a basic "charts" bit, but we'll see how things go with a soft launch sometime tonight. won't be any commenting or anything (no point in letting people just hang out there) - it'll just be for music.

the only catch? it's gonna be invite only, as it's really just a favor to you guys (and any of my homeyz otherwise that wanna use it). to get an invite, you gotta ask me. that's it.

awright, off to work. if there're any features aside from the obvious basics, lemme know. and if you want an invite to the beta - post in this thread.
    Proud founder of the Trailer Trash Tattooed Piece of ****************/Dollar Store Trash Club.
    Tattoos courtesy of Espi & Alison Casson

Let me in please!
    Originally Posted by GordonFreeman

Seriously now, are you all so IQ challenged that in 50+ pages no one yet stepped in to get it over and move on? Wow.
    If you STILL laugh at more poncho/**************** sauce posts, you must be medically brain dead. And by that I mean very, very stupid.

Gibson SG Classic
    Fender HWY 1 Strat
    Epi G400
    Arbor AP230
    Squier Affinity Strat
    Yamaha RGX120D
    Squier CV Tele
    Jackson Dinky Pro
    '93 Hamer Special FM

Yamaha FG700S

Vox AD50VT
    '76 Bassman 100
    Peavey Classic 100
    60s Vox Student

i hope you screen fools really well so it doesn't become douchebagtropolis.net

wait, that means i can't join

I want to check it out.
        Good deals with: shrouded, inscho, outtahear, 57GLDTP, K-Bizzle, mikeSF, Zemmy, Woody_in_MN, dcindc, Mike Fiasco, adlo76, bdhn, monsterbot, newbuilder, stratedge09, TomCray, ss454Originally Posted by Mike FiascoLike most hipsters, zombies are artfully disshevelled on the outside and dead on the inside.

pm sent
          Guitar Build Thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2197501
          Rocktropolis channel: http://www.rocktropolis.net/channel.php?user_id=73

i hope you screen fools really well so it doesn't become douchebagtropolis.net

wait, that means i can't join

just post invite requests here, guys. once the structure's built, i'll come back here and PM invite codes to everyone that asked and provide the instructions to get in.

this is gonna be rad!
            Proud founder of the Trailer Trash Tattooed Piece of ****************/Dollar Store Trash Club.
            Tattoos courtesy of Espi & Alison Casson

I promise to behave.

Can I get an invite please?
                my band @ myspace: Green Light, GO!

"Just because you're paranoid,
                don't mean they're not after you"

Good deals with: theweight (x1000, top man!), ILoveYouMan, Clorox, ollenorin, jubb, Ancient Mariner, Stubacca, kyrreca, Mike_Muse_Rage (eBay-transaction), bvester, sh333, shegobblescock, cdarwincole, putdownripoff, Devi Ever (eBay)

I'd love an invite..Thanks.
                  BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones - Wait times are being minimized .DAB Custom GuitarsPaul Reed Smith GuitarsPettingill Lap steelsGibson GuitarsFender GuitarsEastman MandolinsMicheal Kelly MandolinsLine 6Blackheart AmplifiersHC Geezer Brigade #183My MusicMy YoutubesCatch me on Facebook

An invite would be awesome. I've been thinking about setting up a soundclick to put stuff here, but this would be better

And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

me too please
                        HCGB trooper #187
                        A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.

please include me~ thank you!
                          INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Please include me too. I have a feeling this site could be really epic. Also, it would be a great motivator for me to get off the snide and start creating music more.

Thank you for your consideration.
                            Looking for an easy to install, reversable mod/upgrade that will add tons of versatility to your jazz or P-bass? Check out rawsound2003 on the flea-bay.

Originally Posted by mike moriarty

Everybody knows tube amps cant pull off the tones needed for modern music.

Originally Posted by djchrispy420

But mark my words. And I say this with fire in my eyes, smoke in my lungs, and as much passion as a man can have in my heart...

I will be a ****************ing legend someday. Get used to it.

my Soundclick page

I'll take a code. :-)
                              My website
                              The Metal Shop Podcast - I co-host this show, check it out!

Godin SD, PRS Tremonti SE, Yamaha RGX420-D6, Epiphone Les Paul Classic 7-string, '85 Tokai Breezysound, Line 6 Variax 300, Schecter Sunset Custom FR, DeArmond JetStar Special, Applause AE-128 acoustic, Gear4Music dreadnought acoustic, Vintage EST96AF 5-string bass

Line 6 Pod XT Live, Behringer V-Tone 2x12" combo (too bloody quiet ), Boss HM-2, Hughes & Kettner Warp 7