Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xaviere XV-560 semi-hollow with P-90's........

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xaviere XV-560 semi-hollow with P-90's........

Does anyone actually have one of these yet ?

http://store.guitarfetish.com/xvqutopseho.html

Yes, I tried the search, to no avail............

I'm thinking very hard about this one :

If you've got one, how do you like it ?

Pics ?

This will sound bizarre to many of you, but when I get it I just might yank the tune-o-matic bridge, and slap a wraparound on there.

If you're a fan of wraparounds, you'll understand............

Almost forgot, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE !
    good transactions with dcindc, mindriot, 98 les paul, drawdeep and jelloman

I'm curious about those too, they sure look like a nice gat. They're also very similar - in specs at least, to the PRS SE semi-hollow soapbar, but less than half the price. Be interesting to see how the two compare...

Comment

they remind me of a gibson blueshawk.

Comment

lookin at them the other day ,if its like the thin body Les Paul I got from them it oughtta be good

Comment

I don't believe any have been delivered to customers yet-

Remember these are full depth SOLID mahogany guitars with chambers routed- and then a full 3/4" thick solid maple top carved and F holes cut- I know the photos might make them look like they're flat on some monitors-

Should have the full detailed item pages up soon with lots more photos.
          Originally Posted by JohnnyRaincheck

This thread makes baby Jesus cry.... with Gas pains!

Comment

The black one is very nice! I would love to see a pic as well.

I was hoping that Jay would have put out some other solid colors on this model. I am not a fan of quilted tops.
            Proud Member of THE EPIPHONE EMPIRE

Good Deals with: Rock-On!!

What I do when not butchering surf songs:
            Zerostreet Illustrations
            Tiki Tower
            Zerostreet on Twitter
            Zerostreet on Facebook

Comment

I'm in love with some of those quilted maple tops. I have no use for a guitar like that, but I sure have a strong want for a guitar like that.

Comment

If I wasn't already installing some GFS P90s in my Epi Goldtop I would have already ordered one.

Comment

they remind me of a gibson blueshawk.

I was thinking that, just pop in a varitone......heck, I'm even starting to get used to the headstock.
                  If they were on ebay with a BIN so I could use the cashback thing, I probably have a GAS battle on my hands.
                  Not music, but as a pet lover, I really like what this Old Country Vet has to say;
                  http://www.oldcountryvet.com/

Comment

I don't believe any have been delivered to customers yet-

Remember these are full depth SOLID mahogany guitars with chambers routed- and then a full 3/4" thick solid maple top carved and F holes cut- I know the photos might make them look like they're flat on some monitors-

Should have the full detailed item pages up soon with lots more photos.

The tops are solid maple, ie not even a quilted veneer but a solid 3/4" quilted maple top?
                    good transactions with- 5369chuck, indicagold22, Hoboman, Mazi Bee, iplayanesp, tms13pin, Mizati20, mincy, Cobra_13, bahnbaban, ZombieCat, greg apocalypse, madryan, knucklefux, phatgirl, metalone, Crunchtime, Fusion1

Comment

I was thinking that, just pop in a varitone......heck, I'm even starting to get used to the headstock.
                      If they were on ebay with a BIN so I could use the cashback thing, I probably have a GAS battle on my hands.

i just bought this so my GAS, although not gone, is much more manageable...for now.

Comment

The tops are solid maple, ie not even a quilted veneer but a solid 3/4" quilted maple top?

YES- i just double checked our specs on these and it is a solid top.

Jay

Comment

damn that's nice!
                          Current gear:
                          A whole bunch of stuff!

Hear me play at my Soundclick music page. Here.

Comment

YES- i just double checked our specs on these and it is a solid top.

Jay

That's amazing at that price, 3/4" slabs of quilted maple big enough to make guitar tops out of aren't cheap.

Do the new 550's dual HB semi-hollows have solid maple caps as well? Also, what kind of maple cap is used on the solidbody 500 and 700 models.
                            good transactions with- 5369chuck, indicagold22, Hoboman, Mazi Bee, iplayanesp, tms13pin, Mizati20, mincy, Cobra_13, bahnbaban, ZombieCat, greg apocalypse, madryan, knucklefux, phatgirl, metalone, Crunchtime, Fusion1

Comment

That's amazing at that price, 3/4" slabs of quilted maple big enough to make guitar tops out of aren't cheap.

Do the new 550's dual HB semi-hollows have solid maple caps as well? Also, what kind of maple cap is used on the solidbody 500 and 700 models.

500 and 700 are 1/8" thick- If we go with the thick top it adds $30 or so to the guitar and too much weight- we'd need to go to a lighter Mahogany and then you're looking at $300 instead of $200....

The 550 and 560 are semi hollow so the weight is perfect.

Nothing worse than an 11 lb Les Paul

Comment

Working...
                              X