JUNE Spam Thread! There's SPAM in here.>>

Mazi Bee

• Members

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here! All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

Also, help keep the length down. Please don't bump this thread with the whole quote + "Still here" shtick, and don't post an update unless you delete your original post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If you see something you like, make an offer please. (not interested in trades at this time though, unless for maybe a looper pedal)

PM me with questions. Will offer free FedEx ground shipping on all items to lower 48 states only unless otherwise stated.

Feeler spam, thinking of selling my 1996 Fender Sambora Standard Strat - comes with gig bag - $500

sambora_strat_case.jpg

Parting out this MIJ Floyd Strat - body/empty pickguard $95, neck/tuners/nut $150.

FRStrat_Tobaccoburst.jpg

M-Audio Studiophile BX8 monitors - brand new condition even have the box, $300 plus shipping. Will post pics soon, or PM me for more info. Great for using with a POD or other digital amp, or to use for your home studio recording station. Will post pics soon:

51XJEBAKZJL._SL500_AA225_.gif

-------------------------------

Eagle Soul T-180. Swedish company, guitar Made in Korea. $295 comes with a gig bag

Looks to be solid 2 or 3 piece alder body with flamed maple veneer. Back of the body stained to look like mahagony. Nice wood grain. Black binding on the top.

Two alnico P90 pickups with the neck one being RWRP for hum canceling in the mid position. (3 way switch)

22 Medium jumbo frets, no wear whatsoever on them. Abalone dot inlays and the name C.Yngstrom inlayed at the 12th fret. Grover type tuners.

1 11/16th" nut. 25.5" scale neck, dark rosewood slab fretboard, maple 2 piece neck with scarf joint.

Thin C shaped neck. Steel bridge with cast roller saddles and cast block. Pop in trem arm.

Eagle_Soul_T-180_001.jpg

Eagle_Soul_T-180_002.jpg

-----

--------------

1985 Ibanez Roadstar II RS410 was $325 now 275 or make offer with beat up vintage original case, free shipping.

It's a 1985 Ibanez Roadstar II RS410 in a rare Ivory color, which is pretty similar to Fender's vintage white.

In my research I found that the RS410 was a mid-1985 release in the line and therefore doesn't show up in any catalogs.

The colors available were IV (Ivory) PS (Pink Sunlight) and BK (Black). The RS420, the two humbucker model, was available in Black and SB (Soft Blue)

The pastel colors (IV, PS, & SB) were only available in 1985 and only on these 2 models. It's probably safe to assume the production was limited to a few hundred, since they were only available for a short time.

The trem is a ProRock'r, which evolved into the Ibanez Edge the next year.

I love the necks on these Roadstars, they are a little bit smaller than a Fender C, and they feel great.

The IBZ pickup is hot and tight! Sounds great, and has the duo-sound push/push volume pot switch. It sounds like it switches between series and parallel, as there's no drop in volume when switched, just a noticable difference in sound.

There are a couple of dings on the back, but the front is in great condition. Frets are in great shape. Overall a great playing guitar and a fine example of the 1980s MIJ quality. Has schaller type strap buttons.

Ibanez_Roadstar2_RS410_01.jpg

RS410_Case.jpg

RS410_Back.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SGSWSBCH1.jpg

FT: 2007 Gibson GOTW Silverburst SG Standard

+/- Cash

URL

Beautiful ebony :)... Just.. not.. a Gibson player. It's in superb condition, would be mint if not for the light marks on the pickguard.

Interested in:

Fenders, G&Ls, Semi-Hollows, Ricks, Stereo Memory Man

Not Interested in:

SGs, Flying Vs, Amps

• Members

Short version of the story, I took this to a gig and it just didn't do what I needed. It feels great looks great sounds great, but not me.

Trades? $350? Looking for quality pedals or ???? Let me know. I keep thinking that I will bond with this guitar. This is a steal for this guitar in perfect shape, buckle rash can't occur if your belly sticks out further that the belt buckle:thu:. Shipped in a well padded Washburn Gigbag. I am going to set up Paypal today or Money orders or some new shit to play with.

Set neck, custom custom in the bridge and 59 neck, coil split and very tonally broad. Super thin fast neck and awsome quilt top.

004-3.jpg

003-4.jpg

001-6.jpg

006-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

• Members

Eastwood JR Elite Johnny Ramone Tribute Mosrite Style, excellent condition, comes with gig bag, barley played, 100% stock $500 inc shipping and paypal for HCEC Forum Memebers.

youtube.com/watch?v=7uuuvfqxDfk

eastwood-jrelite-guitar-white-01.jpg

Model Name: JR ELITE

The Mosrite Mark II model was made famous by Johnny Ramone. The JR Elite is our tribute to Johnny and his Mark II. The guitar features his unique pickup configuration - mini-Humbucker in the neck and high output single coil in the bridge - knurled volume knob

Colours: White

Body: Alder

Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on

Fingerboard: Rosewood, Vintage Mosrite Mini Dot Markers

Scale Length: 24 3/4"

Width at Nut: 1 1/2" ZERO Fret, Metal Nut

Pickups: Mini Humbucker Neck, Hi-Output F-1 Fixed Single Coil Bridge

Switching: 3-Way

Bridge: Vintage Mosrite Style Adjustable Roller Bridge, Stop Tail

Unique Features: Replica Mosrite style made famous by Johnny Ramone

• Members

STRAT TRADE PENDING

This is a Fender 5760 Strat (MIM), limited run of 250 (not saying it's "extra rare," just giving info). Unless you know someone that bought one of the other 249, you will be the only person with a guitar like this. It has vintage voiced Alnico V pickups that sound great (mucho quack, loves dirt). 7.25" radius, vintage frets. It has a 50s body with a 60s neck (no skunk stripe). I have changed the pick guard to tort, but will include the white parchment original.

It has the six screw bridge, split shaft tuners, and a rosewood board. There is a shiny spot around the fourth fret, I am the second owner and do not know where it comes from. It has zero affect on playability. I added a shim (two sheets of medium thickness paper) to the neck to give me some room for playing slide, it's easily removed.

Condition is 9.5 out of 10. I will ship it with a used but functional case.

Price shipped/paypalled is $550.

misc044.jpg

misc043.jpg

misc042.jpg

LTD MH50, 9.9 out of 10, bone stock with non-original hard case: $260 shipped/PP

This is a stock photo, but the guitar is exactly the same. If you want pics of the actual guitar I'll be glad to e-mail them. This is a great playing guitar with a fast neck and extra jumbo frets. A good backup or something to have around with a licensed Floyd, that is not bad for a licensed Floyd.

ltdmh50.jpg

BBE Green Screamer NIB (with power supply): $75 shipped/PP

BBE Orange Squash NIB (with power supply): $95 shipped/PP

Two sets of Fender tuners for MIA or MIM Strats, new : $30 shipped/PP each (One set Sold, one set left)

misc085.jpg

Trades I will consider: I like Strats, Gibson SGs, semi-hollows, higher-end Epi LPs (similar quality LP clones), tube amps 50 watts or less, or a good true bypass wah.

Shoot me a PM

• Members

I have an American Vintage Reissue '62 Jazzmaster for sale. Included is the case as well as all the case "candy." The guitar is in good shape, some light surface scratches, mainly on the back, which aren't through the paint. There is one scuffed area along the bottom edge of the guitar, shown in one of these pics. I'm not sure what happened here, but it looks like the outer gloss layer of the finish has been worn away, while the area beneath is still black. Asking for $1300 shipped, PM me if interested and I can answer any questions or supply more pictures. Thanks. Oh, the buzzstop shown in the picture will not be included, sorry, it's already spoken for.

P1000962.jpg

P1000965.jpg

P1000942.jpg

• Members

Like new condition and rarely played from Fenders Special Edition series. No dings , dents or buckle rash. Has Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates in Bridge and 59 in neck with coil tap option. Mahagony body, Maple top and set neck. Comes with nice gig bag. $475.00.or trades for other quality gear.

PM me with questions or info.

Here are the specs:

Model Name Custom Telecaster

• Members

I will take pics of any item if requested. Just PM me.

Buyer pays shipping.

The list:

Boss RC-20XL Looper - Like new - $200

----------------

Rocktron Heart Attack dynamic filter - Like new - $50

----------------

Wilkinson black trem for Strat. - Never installed - $40

----------------

GFS Dream 90 neck pickup. - Soon to be uninstalled from my LP barely ever used. - $20

----------------

Epiphone V Jr. head

• Members

I'm looking to trade my early '90's Pre-Fender MIJ Jackson Kelly KE4. I've upgraded the pickups to a gibson 490 in the neck and a SD JB in the bridge. It needs a new front pickup ring and there are two wood showing dings in it. Otherwise it's in great shape. I'm interested in small tube amps, teles, or LP type guitars. I'm in the Northeast Ohio area and would prefer to do all trades in person. Pics below, I will take pics of the dings upon request:

471932601_e7f5a502ef_o.jpg

471913562_ef9251ddb9_b.jpg

• Members

the missus has just informed me we need new "crawling baby-proof" livingroom furniture, so...

Amps

I have two silverface Fender Vibrochamps for sale; both are stock (with the exception of installed three-plug cords for safety) and sound incredible. I will be very sad to see these go. perfect recording amps. one has vintage RCA tubes throughout, and the other has vintage Fender tubes throughout. $400 each shipped and PP'd.

webStuff_For_Sale-001.jpg

webStuff_For_Sale-002.jpg

webStuff_For_Sale-003.jpg

Pedals, Pickups, Tubes, Parts

webStuff_For_Sale-006.jpg

Mesa6L6s.jpg

Mesa Boogie STR 420 6L6 GC Power Tubes (Quad)- these were purchased from M/B and came out of my Tremoverb head. They have low hours (~50) and sound awesome. These are $42/pair; I'll sell these for $55 shipped and pp'd.

MesaEL34s.jpg

Mesa Boogie STR 447 EL34 Power Tubes (Quad)- these are some of my favorite tubes, and have low hours as well (~50). If you haven't put EL34s in your Mesa, you may want to give these a shot for some new sounds. These are $44/pair. Buy these for $60 shipped and PP'd.

Seymour Duncan P90 Antiquity pickups- I bought these for a project that never happened, and they've been here collecting dust for a year or so. Very clean with plenty of lead. These are $200 new. Buy these for $100 shipped and PP'd.

Gibson P90 pickups- These came out of a '89 Gibson Les Paul with factory soapbars. They are not P100s. Not mounting screws, but those are easy to come by. No idea what these would be new, but they sound big and mean and can be yours for $100 shipped and PP'd.

GibsonPot.jpg

Gibson 300k long shaft potentiometer in original packaging- $10 shipped and pp'd.

Fulltone FatBoost- pro-level Clean boost pedal. has been on my board for years, before my Greer replaced it. Looks and sounds perfect. $90 shipped and pp'd.

ToadworksJohnBullOD.jpg

Toadworks John Bull british OD pedal- This pedal sounds even cooler than it looks. Nails that Sabbath sound, but can be dialed back for a very 'proper' dirty sound. This is the earlier version with the graphic face, and comes in it's 'tea bag' and original box. $110 shipped and pp'd.

Electroharmonix Frequency Analyzer- a bizarre and beautiful pedal. this one is near mint and comes with adapter and box. $120 shipped and pp'd.

SwitchTips_Metric.jpg

set of two black Allparts Pickup Selector Switch Tips for metric switches (i.e. Fender MIM strats and teles)- $6 shipped and pp'd.

• Members

It is with great sadness that I have to part with this beauty. I've tried to make it work at practice, but it turns out I need the headroom of the 100W model. Up for grabs is my 1976 50W JMP MKII. It was purchased from Alan Phillips at Carol Ann, who modified it slightly. Here are his words on what has been done:

***It is all original except for a few minor service items.

Previously someone had installed master volume control on the back.

I put it back to stock except for a couple of minor mods I always like to do the the mid 70's JMP's to make the treble channel less bright and more full sounding.

This amp has been completely retubed and lead dressed to ensure the tone is perfect and the noise floor is very low.

The power transformer looks like it was changed in the 80'some time, but it is an exact OEM Drake part that has been used. The OT and choke are original.***

Cosmetically there are a few scuffs here and there, and a few tears on the bottom. The logo is a little beat up, but it adds mojo for sure. Looking for $1500 and we split shipping costs (it'll be packed professionally, not by me). No trades unless you have a decent 100W Plexi of some sort (I'm leaning towards a Metroamp).

BRBj5gmkKGrHgoH-CIEjlLl4NtwBJ72wZyu.jpg

BRBj63Q2kKGrHgoH-DkEjlLly2R-BJ72weI.jpg

000e_1.jpg

BRBj8oQB2kKGrHgoH-EYEjlLly8EBJ72wjI.jpg

BRBj-VQBmkKGrHgoH-CMEjlLly1TnBJ72wo.jpg

02c1_1.jpg

0140_1.jpg

• Members

Musicman HD130 73-74, tube pre, just retubed last year, not used much since then. It's basically a bassman with a master volume. two channels, 4 inputs, 4 el34's. 7/10 condition, it's a little beat up, but it's old and in great condition, sounds awesome. I just want a guitar that doesn't totally suck, so I'm trading it.

edit2.jpg

WTT for a good guitar, especially something high output with good string to string clarity. basically wtt for a metal guitar like an esp/ltd or something with a maple neck or emgs. TRY ME

• Members

What ya see is what you get. A great MiM Fender P Bass with Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounders installed. Also a nice black pearloid pickguard. Bass hasn't left my house since I bought it a year ago. Everything works perfect and it has been professionally set up and plays great! Next to perfect condition, used it on a few tracks in my home studio. The SD pickups blow the stock pu's away. Pretty firm on the price. They are considerably more $$$ new without the cosmetic and electronic upgrades. No case. Will be shipped beautifully.

NOT looking for trades. Selling to fund another gear purchase. Thank you.

$325 + Shipping. We can do paypal.

email me at robby r harris at g mail dot com

i don't check HC often enough.

pbass-1.jpg

• Members

For Trade:

VOX Valvetronics AD15VT amp for sale. Excellent condition, awesome little practice amp. Lots of amp models and effects. I am looking to trade for effects, ot towards a Strat. Make me an offer.

IMG_0252.jpg

• Members

Fender DG25s Solid Cedar Top Acoustic. Made in Korea, very comfortable neck, great action, great sound. Selling for 300 Shipped with a Fender Hardshell case. Like new condition.

dsc01551.jpg

dsc01549.jpg

dsc01548.jpg

dsc01553.jpg

dsc01554.jpg

dsc01552.jpg

• Members

One of the only great sounding amps crate has ever made.

IMHO

Three way brightness switch and pre gain knob mods.

The volume pot on the clean channel is a bit scratchy. Just needs some TLC. Otherwise, this amp functions perfectly.

I hate to sell but I need a bonnaroo ticket. Help me out!

$300 shipped obo

Paypal only Please.

I'm also selling a stock tubescreamer and a MXR Micro Amp if you are in the market.

100_5248.jpg

100_5249.jpg

100_5250.jpg

100_5252.jpg

Archived