No announcement yet.

Show your Les Paul out of Respect.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show your Les Paul out of Respect.

I would like everyone here that owns a Les Paul to post a picture out of respect for the Great Les Paul who is no longer with us.

I'll start here's my 05 Les Paul Classic.

Good Deals with Aahzz, Les_paul, PBRstreetGang, Mrlutton, Iplayzguitar2, bluesking55

My two. RIP

Good deals with: shrouded, inscho, outtahear, 57GLDTP, K-Bizzle, mikeSF, Zemmy, Woody_in_MN, dcindc, Mike Fiasco, adlo76, bdhn, monsterbot, newbuilder, stratedge09, TomCray, ss454Originally Posted by Mike FiascoLike most hipsters, zombies are artfully disshevelled on the outside and dead on the inside.

Comment

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2405714
      MySpace Music

My Gear:
      Acoustics: Martin D16RGT, Taylor GA3, Martin OMCPA4
      Electrics: Fender Kurt Cobain Mustang
      Effects: Line 6 POD HD300
      Amplification: Marshall Class5, PreSonus TubePRE, Phonic Powerpod 410/S710

Comment

There's a new anime out called "K-On" (not in English yet, but there are fansubs floating around out there), about 4 high school girls who form a rock band. I just started watching it last night.

In the second episode, they take the kid that is going to be their guitarist to a music store to buy her first guitar, and of course she is immediately striken with GAS for a Gibson Les Paul marked at 250,000 yen.
        This is my signature file. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Comment

In the second episode, they take the kid that is going to be their guitarist to a music store to buy her first guitar, and of course she is immediately striken with GAS for a Gibson Les Paul marked at 250,000 yen.

That's about $2,600 -- seems about right to me...
          You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Comment

Well I am hoping to pickup an 09 Les Paul Standard plus tommorow in desert burst.

A friend of mine offered it to me for 900 dollars and my Breedlove AC25 SR Plus.

I guess we will see what happens

I think everyone who plays guitar should own at least 1 les Paul even if its only a studio.
            Good Deals with Aahzz, Les_paul, PBRstreetGang, Mrlutton, Iplayzguitar2, bluesking55

Comment

I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Lovely goldtop!
                You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Comment

the Les Paul inspired this build of mine obviously :

RIP BRO
                  HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

Now thats class, a sign made up next to the American flag along with a beautiful LP.

Comment

Its not a Gibson but its a Les Paul body inspired by this great man!

RIP Lester
                      Trade References

Formerly the ass schismed

Comment

Rock N' Roll, Pop N' Soul.

Gibson Les Paul Jr. DC
                        Gibson Les Paul Special
                        Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro
                        Vox AC15VR

Good Transactions: landbriancoe, johnbegone, relva3, MCon, funbnme.

Comment

Me and my #1

My Guitars

PRS Singlecut
                          PRS CE24 w/ piezo
                          Floyd LP
                          Fender Stratocaster
                          Lucero classical
                          Yamaha FG312 12 string

Comment

Just look at how many people have been inspired by Les Paul.
                            Buy the way there are all really beautiful guitars thanks for showing your respect.

Lets keep em coming

I wish I could see this post flooded with a pic from evey HC member who owns a Les Paul or has been inspired by him in some way.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X