Show your Les Paul out of Respect.

02-fatboy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's a new anime out called "K-On" (not in English yet, but there are fansubs floating around out there), about 4 high school girls who form a rock band. I just started watching it last night.

In the second episode, they take the kid that is going to be their guitarist to a music store to buy her first guitar, and of course she is immediately striken with GAS for a Gibson Les Paul marked at 250,000 yen. :lol:

• Members

In the second episode, they take the kid that is going to be their guitarist to a music store to buy her first guitar, and of course she is immediately striken with GAS for a Gibson Les Paul marked at 250,000 yen.
:lol:

That's about $2,600 -- seems about right to me...

• Members

Well I am hoping to pickup an 09 Les Paul Standard plus tommorow in desert burst.

A friend of mine offered it to me for 900 dollars and my Breedlove AC25 SR Plus.

I guess we will see what happens

I think everyone who plays guitar should own at least 1 les Paul even if its only a studio.

• Members

Just look at how many people have been inspired by Les Paul.

Buy the way there are all really beautiful guitars thanks for showing your respect.

Lets keep em coming

I wish I could see this post flooded with a pic from evey HC member who owns a Les Paul or has been inspired by him in some way.

• Members

gibsons.jpg

Left to right--2000 Classic Plus, 2005 Custom Shop R4, 2002 Custom Shop R8, 2000 Classic. Don't forget, those SG's were originally Les Paul models too, but there are varying stories regarding Les Paul's decision not to continue to endorse that model after '61. His divorce from Mary Ford is one; the other is that he hated the wimpy body and unstable neck. I think I'm gonna honor Lester Polfus by purchasing a really nice 1 pickup Jr.

God bless Les Paul. He's jammin' with Chet as we speak.

atkins-chet-les-paul-33-l.jpg

Archived