The Zoot SG Is the Only Guitar Introduced this Year that Will Get Someone Laid

roygbiv

• Members

Title says it all.

Someone playing in a club somewhere will get laid because he's playing a Zoot SG.

Chicks see you playing a classy iced tea burst Classic? They'll yawn and say, "that's just a guitar."

Chicks see you playing a classy custom shop Strat with a nice burst or something? They'll yawn and say, "that's just a guitar."

But chicks see you playing a Zoot SG?

Their eyes will light up and say, "Wow, that's a really cool guitar!"

And then you'll engage in conversation and the odds are that one of you lucky souls will get laid as a result.

Only guitar introduced this year that has a prayer of making that claim. In short, it's a CONVERSATION STARTER.

So, screw the haters. Zoot SG has it going on.

Discuss.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All y'all don't know the women folk that well, now do you? :cop:

You're not thinking like a chick. You're thinking like a dood who knows about guitars. Let that go, dammit!

You've got to BECOME a chick to be able to know that I am absolutely correct. Let go of being a dood and put yerself in this head:

kristaallen.jpg

And finally you will know that Gibson has truly crafted GENIUS with the Zoot SG.

• Members

All y'all don't know the women folk that well, now do you?
:cop:

You're not thinking like a chick. You're thinking like a dood who knows about guitars. Let that go, dammit!

You've got to BECOME a chick to be able to know that I am absolutely correct. Let go of being a dood and put yerself in this head:

kristaallen.jpg

And finally you will know that Gibson has truly crafted GENIUS with the Zoot SG.

You took some sort of non prescribed medication today didn't you :lol:

• Members

kristaallen.jpg

Uhm......I don't think she's holding that lollypop like that for herself.

• Members

kristaallen.jpg

While I see the attempt you're making at psychology, I believe my previous post still holds true, 'Guitarists have been getting laid for YEARS without the help of that lame-ass guitar' :thu:

• Members

While I see the attempt you're making at psychology, I believe my previous post still holds true, 'Guitarists have been getting laid for YEARS without the help of that lame-ass guitar'
:thu:

I agree with you. There are some chicks who are gonna go after guitarists just because they are gonna anyway (the guitar doesn't matter).

My point is that the Zoot SG is the only guitar that could serve as a conversation starter for the chick who might not be tempted by a player. Hence, the guitar is the actual difference maker.

• Members

I think the guitar looks like {censored}, but the OP is 100% correct with his assessment of the average female's perspective on guitars...

Sadly, even though I keep teasing him he is probably right, my wife still mostly refers to guitars based on color and if they have a "kickstand":facepalm:

• Members

I agree with you. There are some chicks who are gonna go after guitarists just because they are gonna anyway (the guitar doesn't matter).

My point is that the Zoot SG is the only guitar that could serve as a conversation starter for the chick who might not be tempted by a player. Hence, the guitar is the actual difference maker.

right you are sir, and here is how that conversation would go......

"Hey yo...a hic....you.......Peekaboo"

"oh, hi there how's it goin?"

"I'm goo...hic....go....hic......good. Hey you.........peeka.....hic......so.....you play gui....hic.......guit.....hic.......g.....hic.......one of those things"

"yes I do, I just got this one today. do you like it?"

"you're aweso....hic.....awe......hic.....why is Kellie tex.....hic.....texting me? So.......you play gui.....hic................................

• Members

Alright dammit, I consent. The blasted lame-ass guitar COULD potentially serve as an ice breaker with a chick. BUT, it would most likely have to be one of the more.....lollipop like ones. Sad as it is, You sir are correct. :wave:

Archived