NGD! Brought home a PRS Semi Hollow from the Charlotte guitar show. *Lots of pics*

SnoMan97

• Members

I sold my Strat through CL this afternoon and quickly headed over to the Charlotte guitar show. I was there yesterday as well and played a couple PRS SE's. A semi hollow with HB's was what I had my heart set on until I arrived today and saw this one on my way to buy the HB version. The P90's are a nice change and just the tone I was after. These guitars are very well made. Very light weight and resonant too. And the neck...oooohhh the neck. I always thought wide/fat would be too big so I never paid PRS SE's much mind before yesterday. What a comfortable neck profile it is after all. I love the natural finish too. I guess they are not making this finish anymore, from what I hear. Ok, enough blabber. on to the pics.

prs1.jpg

prs3.jpg

prs4.jpg

prs5.jpg

prs6.jpg

prs7.jpg

• Members

So it worked out for you then. Great! You know I like naturals, and I like P90's too. HNGD.

- w

Yes, it definitely worked out. Hopefully I'll hold onto this one for a while. It is, by far, the most comfortable neck I've played.

Archived