What is the best cheap guitar with P90s?

oates

• Members

I'm gonna be different and recommend something also different - a Spear RD-Relic. I just got a great deal on one, and there's just something about it...

60241.jpg60241_1.jpg

60241_2.jpg60241_3.jpg

An absolute blast - I got mine brand new from an ebay seller for $150 delivered.

Here's a demo:[YOUTUBE]zB_bH4NNw5E[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

A buck and a half?? Where? I wanna try one for that price!

I got mine from this guy.

That auction is currently ended, but I suspect it will be reposted.

I got mine from a regular auction for $150 with free shipping; I see he's raised the price to $160 BIN with $12 shipping.

Mine isn't quite as "worn" looking as those pictures, the body doesn't have as much exposed wood. The texturing is crazy cool, though.

There's also a seller on Amazon who has them - for $295, and the lowest price I've seen in the UK is 280 GBP, so that eBay deal is quite good.

• Members

I got mine from

That auction is currently ended, but I suspect it will be reposted.

I got mine from a regular auction for $150 with free shipping; I see he's raised the price to $160 BIN with $12 shipping.

Mine isn't quite as "worn" looking as those pictures, the body doesn't have as much exposed wood. The texturing is crazy cool, though.

There's also a
who has them - for $295, and the lowest price I've seen in the UK is 280 GBP, so that eBay deal is quite good.

Just an FYI for those of you that were interested - the auction is back up, $160 BIN with $12 shipping...

Archived