Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best cheap guitar with P90s?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best cheap guitar with P90s?

I'd like to check out some P90s and am looking for a super cheap 3rd guitar.
    Solo Album

I'd like to check out some P90s and am looking for a super cheap 3rd guitar.

xv-600 is pretty damn sweet for $175.

www.guitarfetish.com

I have two xaviere guitars, they're great, and customer service is good. if you have a problem with it they'll take care of you.
    -
    Spam:
    FS: none
    I'm a GOLD TRADER
    Good deals: rusholmeruffian, rrancani, JohnnyRaincheck, mhn433, super56k, wagdog, cratz2, rxkid75, teletaylor
    Shamelessness: I do illustration & graphic design by commission, check my blogfolio: -- Matt White's Art --

Comment

People really seem to love the Squier Custom II:

You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Comment

I was hoping for more of a semi-hollow body style.
        Solo Album

Comment

Another Xaviere you can get for $249:

You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Comment

Used Peavey Firenza. Mine was a little over $200.
            Dexter fans, check out The DexterCast podcast on iTunes or www.thedextercast.com. Two hosts have seen Dexter, two are watching for the first time.

Comment

I'm gonna be different and recommend something also different - a Spear RD-Relic. I just got a great deal on one, and there's just something about it...

An absolute blast - I got mine brand new from an ebay seller for $150 delivered.

Here's a demo:

Comment

There's a B-Stock Agile Harm 1 for $250 right now, or you could get a new one in Sunburst (or natural, or cherry burst) for $340.

http://www.rondomusic.com/product2814.html

http://www.rondomusic.com/harm1semisb.html

Comment

That's pretty cool

Who sells those in the US?
                  Listen to my music

Comment

A buck and a half?? Where? I wanna try one for that price!
                    href="http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=richey+lather" Good deals with: Mister Zero, homestar_kevin, Nomad000, ed_sped2, Jim Hunter, D34dBaWx, Vidiot72, ny300percentcom, bluedevil0204, PumpkinPieces, Silverring233, darkmonohue, diceman1000, sethseth, boonestunes, Shauggy, echobaseone, firebrand, Macelind, BloodBros, michaellambson, SunofNothing, jdpkeeper, sameoldbluesman, Shamdog, WBigsby, Mike Fiasco, Greystoke

Comment

A buck and a half?? Where? I wanna try one for that price!

I got mine from this guy.

That auction is currently ended, but I suspect it will be reposted.

I got mine from a regular auction for $150 with free shipping; I see he's raised the price to $160 BIN with $12 shipping.

Mine isn't quite as "worn" looking as those pictures, the body doesn't have as much exposed wood. The texturing is crazy cool, though.

There's also a seller on Amazon who has them - for $295, and the lowest price I've seen in the UK is 280 GBP, so that eBay deal is quite good.

Comment

I really like the Xaviere xv-600 that twotimingpete posted. It's a semi-hollow like you asked for.
                        Originally Posted by Michael Scott

That's what she said.

Favorite Bands/Influences:
                        Hendrix, Thin Lizzy, early Scorpions, Jack White/White Stripes, Eric Gales, Michael Landau, Andy Timmons, Greg Howe, Otis Rush, early Clapton, Zeppelin, The Who, Arthur Lee & Love, Deep Purple, Animals as Leaders, the Dirtbombs, Black Keys, Freddie King

Comment

The best I've played for the price, including the killer sounding stock pickups, is my Stadium.
                          tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                          www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
                          -For Sale:
                          -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
                          -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
                          - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
                          - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
                          - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

I would be looking at 2nd hand Epiphones!

Comment

I would be looking at 2nd hand Epiphones!
                              The company that makes the Stadium makes guitars for Epiphone, Ibanez(mainly the Artcores, I believe) Yamaha, etc.
                              tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                              www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
                              -For Sale:
                              -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
                              -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
                              - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
                              - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
                              - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X