No announcement yet.

Carvin Promo/Coupon Code?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin Promo/Coupon Code?

Does anybody know of a Carvin coupon/promo code? Something to save a bit of cash?
    Guitars: Godin Session CB, Larrivee D-05, Ibanez RG, Hagstrom Swede
    Amps/Cabs: Fargen Miniplex MKII, Egnater Tweaker, Fender Mustang III, Mills Afterburner 4x12

Good deals: Dimebag11, guitarslinger, ThePunisherTF, Wayne87mott, Kev324, zack, alaskaehlers, c2ply, ak37, droptrd, dboy5150, dropthisd, rbasaria, Shooto, Jon Hiller, DoubleBarrel, BabyDaddy, Edge11, bdhn, the gunslinger

"Hi, I'm Yesterday...and today I am looking for Tomorrow"- Maina

to my knowledge carvin does not do coupons/promo codes

Comment

I've never heard of Carvin running deals like that, but if you hear of something, PLEASE let us know.
      ~Heel

Comment

I've never heard of Carvin running deals like that, but if you hear of something, PLEASE let us know.

No Carvin for you!
        Great Deals

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Damn son! Not only are you a master dealer, I also crown you king of the multiquote!

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
        SG ARMY: pfc, res.
        Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

No Carvin for you!

We'll see about that NB...there are still a couple models I don't have yet.
          ~Heel

Comment

They do have a deal running if you order a in-stock guitar you get a free case. Only for a limited time (so, they say).
            My Gear:

2007 Carvin Bolt-T (NOW with Dimarzio Air Zone/Cruiser set)
            2002 Les Paul Classic (with Dimarzio PAF Classics)
            2003 MIA Standard Strat (with GFS Boston Blues)

1990 Randall Pro Tube 1000
            1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Pedalboard:
            Korg Pitchblack, Barber Tone Press, Bearfoot HBOD, Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz, Bearfoot Model H, Timmy, Mooer Eleclady, Mooer Ensemble King, TC Electronics Flashback X4, TC Electronics Arena Reverb

Comment

We'll see about that NB...there are still a couple models I don't have yet.

I just want to lay down and roll in a pile of your Carvins.
              Great Deals

Damn son! Not only are you a master dealer, I also crown you king of the multiquote!

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
              Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

They do have a deal running if you order a in-stock guitar you get a free case. Only for a limited time (so, they say).

Those are a great deal if you can find exactly what you were looking for, since they've already knocked around 150 or more off the price to begin with.
                ~Heel

Comment

I just want to lay down and roll in a pile of your Carvins.

Well, OK, but the guitars have to wear protection.
                  ~Heel

Comment

No Carvin for you!

Don't worry, I'll still get my Carvin regardless... Just looking to spend my money wisely.
                    Guitars: Godin Session CB, Larrivee D-05, Ibanez RG, Hagstrom Swede
                    Amps/Cabs: Fargen Miniplex MKII, Egnater Tweaker, Fender Mustang III, Mills Afterburner 4x12

Good deals: Dimebag11, guitarslinger, ThePunisherTF, Wayne87mott, Kev324, zack, alaskaehlers, c2ply, ak37, droptrd, dboy5150, dropthisd, rbasaria, Shooto, Jon Hiller, DoubleBarrel, BabyDaddy, Edge11, bdhn, the gunslinger

"Hi, I'm Yesterday...and today I am looking for Tomorrow"- Maina

Comment

Don't worry, I'll still get my Carvin regardless... Just looking to spend my money wisely.

If you have a particular Carvin in mind...check ebay and the forums for used ones, they are waaaaaaayyyyyyy cheaper walked off the lot.
                      Great Deals

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
                      Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

Well, OK, but the guitars have to wear protection.

Whatever...but what happens in the pile stays in the pile.
                        Great Deals

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
                        Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

The free case thing is easy if you ask. When you order (in-stock or custom) they'll comp the black one, or take $50 off the tweed one.

Whatcha getting?
                          Signature...

Comment

Working...
                          X