September Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

Post all hot deals here, but no SPAM. SPAM is for the other thread. This is for insane blow out deals that you find online and want to share with your fellow GASsers.

If you see a blowout on Music123 on Les Pauls for $99, yes, this is where you post that info, etc.

You can post eBay links and Craigslist links you see too, but the eBay links have to be Buy It Nows, not something that is at $1 and still has 10 days left in the auction. :rolleyes:

I repeat - NO SPAM in this thread. That means NO TRADES, NO OFFERS, no selling or getting rid of your own stuff. There's one SPAM thread already for that stuff.

Did I mention:

NO SPAM!!:mad:

Also, there is no whining, bitching, complaining or tantrums allowed in this thread. This thread is only for discussing the hot deals. If you missed a hot deal or you hate Musicians Friend, post about it in an outside thread.

If you buy something in the hot deals thread, and you love it, or hate it, or it bit you in the ass, then post a seperate thread about it, this thread ain't for heated discussion.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CHRIST. I saw the price dropped to 199 the other day, but I read your post as 'drop to $100' and nearly had an aneurysm. Whew, time for a deep breath.

Yeah, I first thought it said that it dropped to $100, and I was gonna be all over it...But then I realized it's still $200.

• Members

First Act Bamboo guitar price drop of $100.00!!

I've noticed that FA has several new models. Some single pickup models start in the $50 range. And the new models appear to be in stock.

I'd order a Bambusa, but I'm unemployed and can't justify it. I'd stretch the budget if Lolas came back in for $99 though.

• Members

The MF call in makes those sale priced Korean PRS guitars an even sweeter deal. I just called in to MF and said. "Workers." I ordered a Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 22 Electric Guitar (Tobacco Burst Stoptail) sale priced at $449. Add anything priced at a dollar to get the $450 / 15% off deal (I added a Little Imp for 14.99). Price was $394.39 shipped!

• Members

Somebody please snag this one before I do!

SF Bay Area craigslist ad:

Fender Duo Sonic - early 90's - $200 (concord / pleasant hill / martinez)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2009-09-02, 12:13AM PDT

Reply to: sale-vtj4t-1354463822@craigslist.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a red Fender Duo Sonic, maple neck, made in Mexico, and it is an electric guitar. It was made in the early 90's (1992 i think, but not sure) and is in near mint condition. It has two single-coil pick-ups, with a three-way toggle switch, and the scale is actually shorter than you standard electric guitar (20 frets). This particular Fender model is now discontinued, which makes it a rare find, and it's even lighter in weight than your typical Fender electric. A new soft case will be included as well.

Pictures can be made available, if needed. Thanks for your time! $200 obo

• Members

Damn.... that's a pretty hot guitar to play as well as look at!

10-645-Everything_ProductPrimaryImage-th

No doubt Frets. I love the look. Best part is, the back is an industrial grade cutting board too! Slice, dice and shred with this one.:badump:

Seriously though, anyone know anything about the weight, tone and durability of bamboo on a guitar? Seems like it would be tough as everything and pretty resistant to damage to the wood.

• Members

From another thread, but apropos to the subject at hand:

Heads up - this just came from Jay at guitarfetish.com - spreadin' the love...

"the code is "LABORDAY" - 10% off everything- even Xaviere guitars and

clearance items"

Enjoy my friends - I am about to place my order for the XV600 silver with Dream 180's. You should too!

• Members

Noob here.. please comment on if this is actually a good deal.

$300 Hagstrom Swede - Los Angeles Craigslist

EDIT: I also wanted to ask if Rondo Music ever has a sale of any kind. Or do they always just have the same prices? I want to buy a LP copy of some sort, I'm just trying to figure out what is best for the price.

• Members

Noob here.. please comment on if this is actually a good deal.

EDIT: I also wanted to ask if Rondo Music ever has a sale of any kind. Or do they always just have the same prices? I want to buy a LP copy of some sort, I'm just trying to figure out what is best for the price.

you may be a noob, but yr user name is tits. both the first album and yank crime are fantabulous.

check ebay for the going prices on teh swedes.

no sales at Rondo but you can check for b-stocks and other deals from time to time.

also, you're gonna get nailed for chatter in the deals thread. make a new thread in teh general discussion for these questions.

carry on.

Archived