No announcement yet.

Fender Lonestar Strats

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Lonestar Strats

I am really GASing for a USA Lonestar. I had one many years ago and still regret selling it. Can people post some pics? What do people think of the Pearly Gates Plus in these? Are the MIM Lonestars good guitars? I haven't had a chance to play one.

I regret selling mine but more for nostalgic reasons than because it was a great guitar.

Comment

Here's mine, it's a 2000 model in teal green metallic

If you want to SAVE ROCK 'n' ROLL, Join The MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA!!!

**FOR SALE**

more stuff soon

Comment

Yeesh! I had that same green with mine, but it had a maple neck. Very nice, your pics always rule.

Comment

Yeesh! I had that same green with mine, but it had a maple neck. Very nice, your pics always rule.

I'm looking to get a Big Apple strat (same as the Lone Star except for 2 humbuckers) in a candy apple red and maple board. That would be sweet!

**FOR SALE**

more stuff soon

Comment

I'm looking to get a Big Apple strat (same as the Lone Star except for 2 humbuckers) in a candy apple red and maple board. That would be sweet!

I am Mclovin maple boards these days. I got a HWY1 a few years back with a rosewood, which is great...but to me the maple board really screams Fender. Not sure why, but it does for me.

Comment

I am Mclovin maple boards these days. I got a HWY1 a few years back with a rosewood, which is great...but to me the maple board really screams Fender. Not sure why, but it does for me.

My very first strat in 83 had a maple board, but after that, all I wanted was rosewood. Only in the last couple of years have I come back around to maple.

**FOR SALE**

more stuff soon

Comment

Here's mine, it's a 2000 model in teal green metallic

That is exactly what I had!

This picture was taken 7 years ago for an eBay auction where I sold it. The quality isn't as good as Mazi's because digital cameras weren't that good back then

Comment

Working...
                X