November: YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE? You're in the SPAM Thread baby! You gonna buy!

Mazi Bee

• Members

Welcome to the SPAM Thread!

We've got fun 'n' games

We got everything you want

Honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find

Whatever you may need

If you got the money, honey

We got your disease

Axl says: Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:

THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

:cop:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, the title of this thread is amazing.

Anyways, I have a pair of Ibanez AH1/AH2 humbuckers. These are used as OEM pickups in the JS100, amongst others, and review quite well:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Guitar+Pickup/product/Ibanez/AH1+AH2/10/1

They're open coil black humbuckers, with black pole pieces as well. I'm looking for $40 shipped OBO, which is pretty sweet for practically any pair of humbuckers I think. Even GFS' hot hex overwound HBs are more, and those are borderline junk. Note that both are two-wire plus a ground lead, so splitting isn't an option.

• Members

On eBay: '01 MIJ RG450DX

I really have no idea what it's worth, as I can't find any other special edition MIJ 450s. It's a bitchin' guitar, though. Fujigen quality at a fair price, or so it would seem. Strap/strings/a hearty "thank you" included for any HC member with more than 200 posts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180425448648&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Taking offers: '93 RG550CA

I probably *should* sell this one, but I find myself dragging my feet a bit, if you know what I mean. Again, not really sure what it's worth, due to the uncommon (and quite beautiful) finish. It's a player's guitar, complete with player's wear, but it's stunning nonetheless. Make me an offer that knocks my socks off, and it's yours. $600-700 is what I've seen/heard for the only Candy Apple guitars I can find, but if that's legitimately crazy, let me know. Otherwise, maybe eBay.

pict0398.jpg

• Members

FS/FT: Collings 290 (Sunburst, Lollar pickups)

Greetings!

Recently acquired this guitar via the trade. It's a great guitar, but within the past 15 days, I also acquired a Thorn Junior 90 and a Huber Dolphin Jr, so the bottom line is, I don't need 3 P90 guitars when I don't currently have one 2HB guitar

I do not have pics right now, but I do have a video review of the guitar available here:

http://mojocaster.wordpress.com/2009...290-swart-ast/

The guitar has a few, very faint wear traces on the back and edge, I would rate it a solid 9.25/10. Comes w/ the gorgeous Collings case.

Did I mention Lollar P90s?

The pickups are not lower in output as noted in the video - I adjusted them in height, and they are now fine.

Price: $1799 + shipping and paypal, or just shipping if you use a USPS MO.

For trades, I am not looking for amps.

I am interested in acoustics, especially electro acoustics, and electrics from Thorn, Koll, Grosh, Crook, Trussart, Huber, Soloway, etc... I could also be interested in the right Gibson. I need a guitar w/ 2 HBs, though I may trade for something else, but chances are, I won't be interested in a P90 guitar at this stage. You can always try me, I suppose.

I prefer fat necks and hard tails.

Thanks!

• Members

jazzmaster.jpg

EDIT: for sale price is $1350 shipped/paypal'd!

Feeling out possibly trading my 62 AVRI Jazzmaster. Olympic white, original case, Mastery Bridge installed (an absolutely amazing piece of hardware), but the original bridge and cover are included.

As you can see in the photo, it comes with all of the hang tags and swag that comes with a new Jazzy. Strap, manual, etc. Only thing missing is the trem arm (I might be able to find it, but not sure so far), but those aren't too hard to find. It is in EXCELLENT condition. I don't say mint because it's not brand new, but it's very close. Currently strung up with .12s, and between that and the Mastery Bridge, you'll never have any problems at all. Not interested in selling the Mastery by itself.

Looking for:

Guild Starfire IV

Gibson ES-339

Gibson ES-333

G&L ASAT - Special or Bluesboy

Fender Thin Skin Tele

Marshall 2203 JCM 800 (RI or original, but no channel switchers or 50 watters)

Vox AC30 (UK made only!)

Dr Z Z-Best 2x12

Dr Z 2x12 combo (pretty much any model)

Bad Cat Black Cat 2x12 Combo

Hiwatt or Reeves

Orange OR120 or OD120 (No AD series or Rockerverbs)

Diamond Memory Lane 2

Pedaltrain 2 with HC

+/- cash where needed. Not really interested in anything else. May sell outright, but not sure yet.

Thanks for looking! PM is the best way to get in touch.

• Members

I have some guitars available for trade at the following link:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=37143032#post37143032

2008 McNaught

WEB_McNaught-001.jpg

McInturff Empress

wTCM_MonarchQuilt-001.jpg

'87 Gibson Les Paul Custom

w87GibsonCustom-001.jpg

Also available for trade:

1964 Gibson Melody Maker w/ HSC

1965 Gibson Melody Maker w/ OHSC

1993 Jackson Dinky Pro Reverse (MIJ) with burst quilt top

Pictures and details for all guitars, as well as what i'm looking for, are in the link above. PM me or email klaus_brohmann@yahoo.com.

• Members

I have a 2003 Ibanez S prestige 1625 with figured bubinga top and comes with the OHSC. Also has EMG 81/85 combo with a 3 way switch. I installed a DiMarzio clip lock strap and you'll get that as well. Comes from a smoke free home, never gigged with. Very little play time on this one as well.

Looking for $500 shipped. PM me or e-mail me at derek.fulmer@yahoo.com

IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_2582.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2583.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

• Members

Not sure if I want to part with this or not but would like to see what's out there... The tonal possibilities of this guitar are endless with a 6 position pickup selector switch and 3 mini-humbuckers.

Guitar is in EXCELLENT condition, ALL original and comes with a new tweed hardshell case.

She is a 1998... The first of only two years that these were produced...

I will take a look at all offers.. I'm not really into pointy guitars tho... and I have plenty of pedals... So guitars or amps work best for me...

More pics on request.

101_1826.jpg

• Members

marshall avt 275 2x12 combo in great condition and works perfectly...stereo 75 watts to a side,...4 channels with effects....has new in box 6 button footswitch......$375 plus actuall shipping (willing to meet in knoxville or chattanooga as i live right inbetween)...if using paypal add 3%....pm me with any offers ...im not looking to trade as i need to sell but you never know

• Members

I have a mint Breedlove AC25/SM with a deluxe Breedlove gigbag. Solid Sitka spruce top, solid mahogany back, Fishman classic 4 electronics. I'd like a low wattage tube amp in trade. I'd put trade value at around $550. Will sell outright for $525 shipped conus.

breed1.jpg

breed2.jpg

breed3.jpg

breed4.jpg

• Members

I killed the October Spam thread!

More details here - http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2446011

Edwards E-LP-98LTC LP Custom with your choice of hard cases - NOW $800 shipped with a minty Gibson case

Gallery here - http://picasaweb.google.com/barryj61/EdwardsLPC#

DSC_0218.jpg

1997 Fender California Series Strat in Candy Apple Red with Fralins/Callaham saddles - NOW $625 shipped and Paypalled.

Another big gallery - http://picasaweb.google.com/barryj61/RedStrat#

DSC_0250.jpg

Archived