Guitar Pic of the Day - Forum Requests Edition - mach II

Help!I'maRock!

• Members

now that i'm back independent contracting, i can post from home again at a reasonable hour. i'd like November to be another forumite month. but here's the twist:

i want ONE picture from you of your rig. multi-pic entries will be disqualified.

the pic must contain 2 of the three:

1. the guitar

2. the amp

3. you

if you've got FX in there, then that's cool. but you've got to have 2 of the 3 in one shot.

post em here, and i'll start reposting on Monday, November 2.

EDIT: You MUST post what gear is actually in the pic. we can't go squinting to figure it out. Specs would be nice too. :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RigStraight.jpg

US Masters LeGrand Floyd

'72 Fender Bassman 50

Avatar 212 (Hellatone 30 and 60 - same as a Celestion V30 and G12H30)

Effects: Back row L-R: Hardwire Reverb, EVH Phase 90, Turbo Tuner. Front row L-R: MXR 6 band EQ, Digitech DigiDelay, Barber Direct Drive Super Sport, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Original Crybaby.

• Members

S6300896.jpg

not a real good picture, here's one of just the amp & guitar, you pick :o

S6300881.jpg

Fender MiM Tele, with Bulldog Iceman pickups

Matamp GT1, customised with a footswitchable master volume, footswitchable overdrive and tube driven powerscaling. Also, it's been rated down to "just" 60 watts clean, peak is supposed to be somewhere around 100 watts :freak:

Matamp says:

"A combination of the classic GTL and GTO in one box.

Clean to Vintage drive to Rock, Stoner, Doom, and all the legendary MATAMP tones but with a modern twist.

Straightforward layout gives you access to a range of great tones easily. The master volume is particularly smooth at low volumes making the GT1 a great all rounder.

The master volume on/off switch turns the amp from a non-master GTO to a master volume GTL (but with an additional stage of gain for more modern styles). "

• Members

S6300896.jpg

not a real good picture, here's one of just the amp & guitar, you pick
:o

S6300881.jpg

Fender MiM Tele, with Bulldog Iceman pickups

Matamp GT1, customised with a footswitchable master volume, footswitchable overdrive and tube driven powerscaling. Also, it's been rated down to "just" 60 watts clean, peak is supposed to be somewhere around 100 watts
:freak:

Matamp says:

"A combination of the classic GTL and GTO in one box.

Clean to Vintage drive to Rock, Stoner, Doom, and all the legendary MATAMP tones but with a modern twist.

Straightforward layout gives you access to a range of great tones easily. The master volume is particularly smooth at low volumes making the GT1 a great all rounder.

The master volume on/off switch turns the amp from a non-master GTO to a master volume GTL (but with an additional stage of gain for more modern styles). "

Woah, what is that! Almost looks like a tele, only backwards..:confused:

:poke:

:lol:

• Members

Guitar: Gibson 1997 ES-135 rescued for a pittance from Craigs List from a guy who beat it up, stripped it improperly, and left it for dead. Refinished with Reranch Fender neck amber tint, and a thin coat of tinted nitro gloss. Aged the whole guitar, including the binding (which was previously bright white). The refin was intentionally done haphazard to make it look old and kept all the battle scars. This thing looks ancient. Added some GFS P90's.

Amp: 2006 Fender Blues Deluxe RI with a shellac job on the tweed to age it, stock Jensen speaker replaced with an Eminence Cannabis Rex, and tubed with JJ 6L6GC and Tung-Sol RI 12AX7's.

IMG_6765.jpg

Archived