Lueez guitars - anybody heard of them?

paulisme

• Members

From the site:

All Are HAND MADE

All Are LIMITED

All Are ART

Lueez start and tele

I hope they put more effort into the guitars than they in do spelling the name of the guitar that they are copying ("start"= Strat)

Also I notice that they picture a, "Steinberger Synapse 5-String Bass". Is a copy that they make? I should think that Steinberger would like to have a word with them.

I imagine from the way that they throw around the words Korean, Japanese and Taiwan (but never mention China), that they are made in China--which is fine, but I don't care much for the way that they use other makers names and headstock design.

But they do win the award for most mention of their brand-name in the text of their site (I stopped counting at 35 mentions).

• 4 years later...
  • Members

I Have 3 Lueez guitars 1 Telly 2 strast. These guitars are very well made but not finished of very well. I riped all the pickups of them & put good pups in & trems & machine heads leveled the frets & that was it. Grate Tone deep & chimey & they stay in tune & most of all they look good & are very ezy to play. That was 3 years ago & i still have them a gig with them on a regular bases I also have a custom 22 PRS 2 fender custom shop Strats & a 1968 Black beauty Lespaul..

Archived