Top 5 Electric Guitar !!!

alstonfered

• Members

I am currently constructing a guitar out of my own feces I have been collecting for the last couple years (only the really dense black ones). Its going to be called the {censored}ocaster. When I take this stuff out of the freezer and dethaw it Ill use local grasses and form it into a strat shape and let it dry in the sun, then ill laquer it and add a warmoth neck.

• Members

I am currently constructing a guitar out of my own feces I have been collecting for the last couple years (only the really dense black ones). Its going to be called the {censored}ocaster. When I take this stuff out of the freezer and dethaw it Ill use local grasses and form it into a strat shape and let it dry in the sun, then ill laquer it and add a warmoth neck.

I wouldn't do that, dude.

It's gonna play like a piece of {censored}.

:badump:

• Members

You'd get extra points if you could actually do it. Just don't use a warmoth neck.

• Members

I think Gibson builds those already.