3. Yamaha PAC012DLX Pacifica Series HSS Deluxe
    4. Squier Affinity Series Telecaster
    5. Epiphone Les Paul Special II

wangcaster
    Bet you can't play THIS!

Comment

I have a epi special II.
      RIP Saramago

"Guitar playing, as currently understood, has more to do with sports than it does to do with music. It's an Olympic challenge type of situation. The challenges are in the realm of speed, redundancy, choreography, and grooming... clouds of educated gnat-notes." FZ

“If I left you alone in the woods with a hatchet… How long before you could send me an e-mail? JR

Comment

Each one of us got our own Top 5 guitars, don't we?
        Epiphone Les Paul Plaintop
        Yamaha Pacifica 112
        Samick SW-21 acoustic

http://www.legendary-guitars.com

Comment

I have a epi special II.

So do I. The ultimate cheap guitar!

EG
          We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

Spamocaster
            -Ethan

Please click - Fender Starcaster reissue petition!

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta

PRS is to guitarists what TGP is to internet users.

One VERY good deal with Powerglide350!

Comment

The scarf fiddles the kidnapped developer against every anarchy. How will a tutorial observer faint outside the gear?

Comment

Damn you're fast Mazi! I was in the process of bannination and you swooped in before I was done!!!!
                Campbell UK-1
                http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
                https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

Comment

Damn you're fast Mazi! I was in the process of bannination and you swooped in before I was done!!!!

Wasn't me. Unless I've gotten so good at it I did it with my mind without knowing....
                    If you want to SAVE ROCK 'n' ROLL, Join The MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA!!!

**FOR SALE**

more stuff soon

Comment

Wasn't me. Unless I've gotten so good at it I did it with my mind without knowing....

TELEKEBANHAMMER!
                      -Ethan

Comment

I am currently constructing a guitar out of my own feces I have been collecting for the last couple years (only the really dense black ones). Its going to be called the ****************ocaster. When I take this stuff out of the freezer and dethaw it Ill use local grasses and form it into a strat shape and let it dry in the sun, then ill laquer it and add a warmoth neck.
                        http://www.reverbnation.com/snakeislandarego

Comment

I am currently constructing a guitar out of my own feces I have been collecting for the last couple years (only the really dense black ones). Its going to be called the ****************ocaster. When I take this stuff out of the freezer and dethaw it Ill use local grasses and form it into a strat shape and let it dry in the sun, then ill laquer it and add a warmoth neck.

I wouldn't do that, dude.

It's gonna play like a piece of ****************.

-Ethan

Comment

Just out of curiosity, why was he/she banned? Because it is a troll thread with 3 posts?
                            Guitars: 60th Anniversity Commemorative American Strat 2006, 2012 Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe, Washburn D25S Acoustic 1988 (MIJ)Effects: 535Q->TS7->DS-1-> GE7 EQ->MXR Carbon Copy->Phase 90->CE-3 -> -> Tiny Terror -> Vox Night Train Cab 1x12 with Greenback Also: Guitar Port, DOD Supra Distortion, EH Muff Fuzz, Vox DA5Good Dealings with rrancani, dcindc, CraigOrn, 98 les paul, kjutrain

Comment

You'd get extra points if you could actually do it. Just don't use a warmoth neck.
                              RIP Saramago

"Guitar playing, as currently understood, has more to do with sports than it does to do with music. It's an Olympic challenge type of situation. The challenges are in the realm of speed, redundancy, choreography, and grooming... clouds of educated gnat-notes." FZ

“If I left you alone in the woods with a hatchet… How long before you could send me an e-mail? JR

Comment

Working...
                              X