Show Me Your Guitars With Bigsby's !!!

ponch

• Members

thanks

what do you think about putting them on a telecaster? more specifaccly this one; (this isnt my EXACT guitar, but same model and make)

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-7/1052255/FenderMIJ72RITeleCustom2_1.JPG

Don't do it man. bigspys are great on some guitars, and function really well with them, but You will find with your telecaster the bigspy will look very pleasing to the eye, but change the characteristics of its playability.

a former band mate did the same thing with his tele. It looked AWESOME! but within 3 weeks he took it off. and now he has the holes where he drilled it.

I dont mean to be contrary, I just would hate to see someone mess up a great guitar :cop:

• Members

a former band mate did the same thing with his tele. It looked AWESOME! but within 3 weeks he took it off. and now he has the holes where he drilled it.

If the OP goes the vibramate route this is a non issue. I suggest it because of the concerns you raised above. It will change the guitar BUT, It can be removed with no harm done to the guitar. They look pretty cool too. :thu:

• Members

Don't do it man. bigspys are great on some guitars, and function really well with them, but You will find with your telecaster the bigspy will look very pleasing to the eye, but change the characteristics of its playability.

I dont mean to be contrary, I just would hate to see someone mess up a great guitar
:cop:

its fine your not being contray, i wanted negative and positive thoughts from peeps and ive got it.

i just thoguht about the idea of it and stuff, but like you said i dont want to ruin that guitar.

i might just buy one eventually with it already on, ie gretchs or sommin

• Members

If the OP goes the vibramate route this is a non issue. I suggest it because of the concerns you raised above. It will change the guitar BUT, It can be removed with no harm done to the guitar. They look pretty cool too.
:thu:

ill have to check them out, i havnt heard of them before, yh i wouldnt want to ruin my guitar and let it have holes etc in it,

• Members

just checked out the vibramate option and that looks awesome

like mrbrown49 said, there is no drilling required,

i love how you just take the saddle off the intial guitar and put the new one in and then the bigsby sits on the points of the new saddle.

if that makes any sense

im defo going to have to purchase one of these !!!

• Members

just checked out the vibramate option and that looks awesome

like mrbrown49 said, there is no drilling required,

i love how you just take the saddle off the intial guitar and put the new one in and then the bigsby sits on the points of the new saddle.

if that makes any sense

im defo going to have to purchase one of these !!!

Their bigsby prices are high though. Get the plate from them, but order the bigsby from here.

• Members

^^^^

That's kinda epic looking.

It's a kinda epic guitar. Non boogered 345s and 355s become rarer every day. The vintage crowd seems to think it's OK to excise the Varitone and turn them into 335s. I contend that the Varitone models are a different instrument, and it rivals a HSS Strat for versatility, and gets a much better HB sound, too.

Archived