Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Me Your Guitars With Bigsby's !!!

Hey Guys

I Was thinking about putting a tremolo / bigsby onto my 72' custom telecaster.

what do you think ? is it or

also post your pics with them on too !!
    Brosandi, Hendumst Ã**** hringi Höldumst Ã**** hendur. Allur heimurinn óskýr, Nema þú stendur, Rennblautur. Allur rennvotur, Engin gúmmÃ****stÃ****gvél Hlaupandi inn Ã**** okkur. Vill springa út úr skel

Originally Posted by Clewsy

I like that. As it loads, it's like a strip tease in reverse.

Gets me all tingly down there.

Good Deals - ArryMatey, Vintage_Freak, Beexter, MarkyMarc1979, Melx, Hides-His-Eyes, Axismatt, Scott_tele, Bondini

SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

thanks

what do you think about putting them on a telecaster? more specifaccly this one; (this isnt my EXACT guitar, but same model and make)

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-7/1052255/FenderMIJ72RITeleCustom2_1.JPG
      Brosandi, Hendumst Ã**** hringi Höldumst Ã**** hendur. Allur heimurinn óskýr, Nema þú stendur, Rennblautur. Allur rennvotur, Engin gúmmÃ****stÃ****gvél Hlaupandi inn Ã**** okkur. Vill springa út úr skel

Good Deals - ArryMatey, Vintage_Freak, Beexter, MarkyMarc1979, Melx, Hides-His-Eyes, Axismatt, Scott_tele, Bondini

Comment

thanks

what do you think about putting them on a telecaster? more specifaccly this one; (this isnt my EXACT guitar, but same model and make)

go for it...
        SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

Haven't had a chance to take a good picture of this one yet. Here is a quick cell picture:
          Live Rig:
          Gretsch Tenny and Gibson SG Classic -> Some neat effects -> Peavey Classic 50 410 and/or Marshall JTM60 310
          Need an exceptionally cheap sound guy in the general Western Pennsylvania area? PM Me.
          Do you like Free Candy? Yeah? Then like my band!
          Had a good trade/transaction/deal? Click here to tell HCEG about it!
          Proud to be 1st Lieutenant in the SG Army Special Forces

Comment

When I can afford it, I will be getting a vibramate for my Palo Escrito Tele and it will be getting Bigsbyfied.
            Live Rig:
            Gretsch Tenny and Gibson SG Classic -> Some neat effects -> Peavey Classic 50 410 and/or Marshall JTM60 310
            Need an exceptionally cheap sound guy in the general Western Pennsylvania area? PM Me.

Comment

Originally Posted By Trace-P38
              Flogger wins.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta View Post
              Because we floggers won the music war some time ago.

Originally Posted by Mike Riley View Post
              Preaching to the choir Rush in on a whole different level to quote a movie You might listen to Rush but you cant here Rush

http://www.box.net/shared/x85lhnst14

Comment

^^^^

That's kinda epic looking.
                Live Rig:

Comment

For anyone interested tubesandmore.com seems to have the best prices on bigsby's that I've come across recently.
                  Listen...

Comment

Well, if you make two threads, guess I gotta post twice...

Guitars: PRS, Fender, Gibson, Epi
                    Pedals: Wilson, Danelectro, Monsterpiece, Way Huge, Custom, Line 6
                    Amps: Fender, Ampeg, Egnater

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

Only the one right now.

I used to own this, though. I love wire arm Bigsbys.

Comment

A Bigsby would be cool on your Tele, OP. They work on just about anything that doesn't look especially modern or pointy.

Here are my 2 Bigsby gals:

Visit Crash Pad at:
                        http://CrashPadBand.com
                        CONSUME!:
                        http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
                        Gear List/Pics:
                        https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

Comment

thanks

Don't do it man. bigspys are great on some guitars, and function really well with them, but You will find with your telecaster the bigspy will look very pleasing to the eye, but change the characteristics of its playability.

a former band mate did the same thing with his tele. It looked AWESOME! but within 3 weeks he took it off. and now he has the holes where he drilled it.

I dont mean to be contrary, I just would hate to see someone mess up a great guitar
                          Good trades with : justdrum

Comment

a former band mate did the same thing with his tele. It looked AWESOME! but within 3 weeks he took it off. and now he has the holes where he drilled it.

If the OP goes the vibramate route this is a non issue. I suggest it because of the concerns you raised above. It will change the guitar BUT, It can be removed with no harm done to the guitar. They look pretty cool too.
                            Listen...

Comment

Don't do it man. bigspys are great on some guitars, and function really well with them, but You will find with your telecaster the bigspy will look very pleasing to the eye, but change the characteristics of its playability.

I dont mean to be contrary, I just would hate to see someone mess up a great guitar

its fine your not being contray, i wanted negative and positive thoughts from peeps and ive got it.

i just thoguht about the idea of it and stuff, but like you said i dont want to ruin that guitar.

i might just buy one eventually with it already on, ie gretchs or sommin

Comment

Working...
                              X