King of the Blues 2010, Who is IN???

orbm1

• Members

I am sure all the spots(30) will be filled b4 I could get there(2 hrs)

I did one 5 or six yrs ago but I just called and got lucky, someone had just cancelled.

It was fun tho, got a t-shirt and a coupon 10% off next 5 purchases, which was fun(a few years later) to watch the little assholes behind the counter act like they had never seen such a thing, passing it around, omg....etc. King of huh?

But I digress

Wherever there's a King of the Blues contest, I will be wearing a hat and spinning yarns of the good old days when BB and I lit a match on ol T-Bones shoe! You should have seen him run!! Right outside into the rain which was lucky I guess for him because it saved that beat keeping foot. But it was really storming out there. He looked back at us laughing and said, Yo! Tell me why ... I don't like Monday!! Tell me why.... You guys are cold!! Lousy way to start a week.... just lousy .....

• Members

Wait.... that is it???

Nobody else??? I thought this was a Guitar Players forum.... I mean... if you are good, you enter, you win... if not... you had fun...

:idk:

oh well....

I try to remember Frets advice about the holding a note and making a face....

:wave:

Omar :thu:

Wait.... that is it???

Nobody else??? I thought this was a Guitar Players forum.... I mean... if you are good, you enter, you win... if not... you had fun...

:idk:

oh well....

I try to remember Frets advice about the holding a note and making a face....

:wave:

Omar
:thu:

bbking_guitar.jpg

• Members

It's the ultimate Guitar Hero smack down...

Live audience, guitar expert judges scopelocked on your fret board...everyone had skills...

Pressure cooker...no joke...guys with serious experience were shaking...

5 minute setup...you better 'get' the blues..and you better be able to improv solo....

See you this summer....:)

• Members

If it's sponsored by Guitar Center, it ain't no blues!

Yeah, we know, You're just like Steven Seagal. You grew up in the ghettos of Memphis and Detroit with blues coming out of your ass. Nobody else in the world is worthy enough to play blues, especially white kids from the 'burbs. It's an exclusive club, not open to common, everyday people.

steven_seagal_1.jpg

Archived