Peavey Destiny... 1980's dream axe for only $200

-Assy-

• Members

Found this at musicgoround... the Destiny series was one of the highest priced Peaveys of the time of their hayday 80's shredders, right up there with the Vandenbergs. This was one of the few neck-through axes they made. This one is like new the guy said, no scratches or dents worth noting, came with the original bar, no missing pieces, still has plastic on back from factory, got it with a hard case for $215 shipped. handcrafted in USA goodness with a Kahler Spyder bridge.

peavey1.jpg

peavey2.jpg

peavey3.jpg

you guys gotta keep a look out for these kahler equipped axes, the spyders and killers (kahler trems) are on par or surpassing OFRs in quality. It gets here monday, i want it naow!!

oh by the way, one of the FEW shredder axes with 24 frets, floyd, AND 24 3/4'' scale length :love:

• Members

After Peavey showed me they could make a guitar with the big boys with the Wolfgang which is just a kick ass ax sound and quality wise I thought they would carry that momentum into a great line of new axes but I have been really disappointed as outside the HP Custom which is really just a Wolfgang they have backed off on the guitars or the ones they put out they do not give a chance to catch on. They are by far the coolest people in the business and I call there customer service for parts or serial numbers of guitars I even admit I bought used and they still bend over backwards to help you out.Cmon Hartley start working with some young guns and develop some new ass kicking axes.

• Moderators

I had a pair of Destiny Customs for a while. Really incredible guitars, but the necks were too thin for me. Sold them for about $350 each maybe four years ago. Still made a profit, but they're stupidly undervalued for the quality.

• Members

I had a pair of Destiny Customs for a while. Really incredible guitars, but the necks were too thin for me. Sold them for about $350 each maybe four years ago. Still made a profit, but they're
stupidly
undervalued for the quality.

The only guitar i have really bought in the last few years have been peaveys. i buy them and play them when i am in between my own guitars from my shop. i can buy one for 175-200 bucks and sell it for 300 or so a week later, so easy to find. and yes it comes tuesday not monday. i can't wait, i need to find an amp to play it through! i want a laney...

• Members

What US holiday is it?

Memorial Day, our equivalent to Remembrance day. We celebrate Veterans Day (to honor surviving veterans) on the day the British Commonwealth celebrates Remembrance Day, we hold the holiday for grieving for the war dead on a sunny weekend in May, when 90% of Americans ignore the actual reason for the day and use it for the American kick-off of the summer travel season. Big weekend for beach trips and cookouts.

Archived