• Show
Clear All

• WAT? (craigslist)

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/msg/1785527703.html

wat?! just.. just alittle odd
    Amp:Crate V33 w/ slo mod
    Axe:Esp F50
    What-i-use-to-sucker-in-ladies:Ovation cc44 blue quilt

Leather pants are rock 'n' roll. What's confusing?

Comment

Bremerton

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
      Originally Posted by Used2BMarkoh

That's not my picture, you know - that's my avatar. I'm actually a transexual white lesbian from Kansas, but I like to dress up as an the only person more unusual than me - a conservative black man.

Comment

It's the instant rock star kit.

Just add talent.
        We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.

Comment

pretty sure mxpx never wore leather pants lol.
          Amp:Crate V33 w/ slo mod
          Axe:Esp F50
          What-i-use-to-sucker-in-ladies:Ovation cc44 blue quilt

Comment

Just what i was looking for...somebody else's sweated up leather pants.
            HCGB trooper #187
            A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.

Comment

pretty sure mxpx never wore leather pants lol.

The listing was for bremerton.
              Originally Posted by Used2BMarkoh

That's not my picture, you know - that's my avatar. I'm actually a transexual white lesbian from Kansas, but I like to dress up as an the only person more unusual than me - a conservative black man.

Comment

The pants are way to big in the waist for me. Lol. Id think set of emg active pups for the thing in regular 3 single coil humfree start style would be better then his version. Passes on rockstar kit offer. Lol.
                Life for its own carnal pleasure.Synths: Novation KS4 & Maudio Venom. Guitar: BC Rich It Warlock.. Bass: BC Rich Warlock. Sight: Aerial lasers by Omnisistem & Chauvet,. Geometric lasers by Extreme.

Comment

It's the instant rock star kit.

Just add talent.

haha I thought the same thing...the second hand nut sweat is free though
                  Great Transactions: Vintage Clubber(2), deadllama, bnelly428, jcp42877(2), Aaron SS(2), Timmylikedthing, mikeyElite, Tone Meister, lespaulraider,solewheelin, randel_07, jhamnett, RoboPimp, twotimingpete, Last Nerve, jcm800stratman, d4rk0

Comment

Just wipe out the sweat, skidmarks, and left over pubes with a wet rag, guys! JEEZ!

Comment

If only it were 34-36 instead of 36-34.
                      Founding member of the HC Seven-String Syndicate
                      Founding member of the HC Scalloped Squadron
                      Washburn Sonic 7 > V847 > Tube King > Nano Stone > Fender Champ 600

Originally Posted by cratz2

Your shirt is the manliest shirt I've ever witnessed.
                      And the fact that you haven't punched Cockbobbler Chickenguy in the naughty bits for making fun of it proves how much of a stud you truly are.

Comment

I love Seattle
                        RIP Layne Staley 1967-2002

Comment

Had pleather pants once. They were great, but wore out way too soon. And then there was the excessive nut sweat problem.
                          Failure is always an option.

Guitars:
                          1986 Ovation Celebrity A/E 1994 Wine Red Gibson Les Paul Studio, 2008 3 color sunburst American Standard Stratocaster, Kramer Imperial, 2010 Schecter C-7 Hellraiser, 2011 Godin Redline HB

Amp: Egnater Tweaker with Marshall 1965 cab.

Effects: Line 6 Pod XT Live w/all model upgrades. Pigtronix Disnortion and Philosopher's Tone. Digitech X series DigiDelay, Crybaby Wah, Electro Harmonix Metal Muff, Rocktron Silencer, Ibanez AP7 Analog Phaser

Comment

Did anyone else notice he got everything about the guitar's wiring and what it does completely wrong?
                            ................The REAL Brah

Good trades/deals with: Fusion1, SOLARPIMP, Lonnie99, twotimingpete, Tupelo Sun, moon shadow, Florbastang, shooter 123, Wolfboy1, almost enough, meowy, ntmo, lovellintn, fulcrumpoint, matt rhoades, kojdogg, cadfael, Daveydude, DaveAronow, Smithshred

Comment

Working...
                            X