Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the first song.....

You remember listening to and really liking?

I remember Classics IV Spooky being the first song I just couldn't get out of my head. Recently added it back on my regular playlist.

A little later I discovered Kiss which blew my mind at such a young age. Then at the age of 13 I found Black Sabbaths first album at my grand mothers (one of my cousins must have left it) and that really kick started my musical journey.

So whats the first song you remember grabbing you by the boo-boo?
    kulardenu's words of wisdom - "Even those Floods kick the Mascara off a Clown Burst any day..."

This is embarrassing but I reeeeeeeallly liked "What's love got to do with it" as a child.
    Listen...

Comment

Danger Zone ; Kenny Loggins
      Founding member of the HC Seven-String Syndicate
      Founding member of the HC Scalloped Squadron
      Washburn Sonic 7 > V847 > Tube King > Nano Stone > Fender Champ 600

Originally Posted by cratz2

Your shirt is the manliest shirt I've ever witnessed.
      And the fact that you haven't punched Cockbobbler Chickenguy in the naughty bits for making fun of it proves how much of a stud you truly are.

Comment

Sweet Little 16-Chuck Berry

Comment

Brothers in Arms

Comment

Aerosmith "Sweet Emotion"

Comment

"Lonesome Loser" by Little River Band. i was a toddler and loved it.. my parents went out and got me the 45.. still have it too!
              Originally Posted by primeholy

Nothing can get between kirk and his wah.

Comment

The Gambler by Kenny Rogers
                Equiperate EMGers club
                Proud member of the Squier Army
                HCEG Geezer Brigade Trooper #352

HCEG PLATINUM TRADER

Zemmyfest II
                October 8, 2011

Originally Posted by The Pope

Obama is conservative...got anything else?

Comment

When I was around 7 or 8 I discovered my mom's old Jan & Dean 8-track and listened to that repeatedly for awhile. Especially Sidewalk Surfin', Little Old Lady from Pasadena, and Dead Man's Curve

-Kit

Comment

When I was around 7 or 8 I discovered my mom's old Jan & Dean 8-track and listened to that repeatedly for awhile. Especially Sidewalk Surfin', Little Old Lady from Pasadena, and Dead Man's Curve

-Kit

Ha! I discovered Jan and Dean when they aired the TV Movie (On February 3, 1978, CBS aired a made-for-TV movie about the duo titled Deadman's Curve). Good stuff. Kiss and Jan & Dean at around 9 years old.
                    kulardenu's words of wisdom - "Even those Floods kick the Mascara off a Clown Burst any day..."

Comment

"American Woman" by the Guess Who. My 2nd grade buddy had the record and played it for me at his house. I was absolutely fascinated with the fuzz lead, I had never heard that sound before.
                      This space left intentionally blank.

Comment

The first albums I really liked where Nirvana- nevermind and offspring - smash
                        and my favorite song from the albums was - smells like teen spirit.
                        http://www.drumsetsforsaleonline.com

Comment

The first one I remember vividly?

Genesis - "Who dunnit" off the Abacab album.

Don't know why, but as a young lad in 7th or 8th grade, that one really grabbed me.

Comment

This is embarrassing but I reeeeeeeallly liked "What's love got to do with it" as a child.

That's OK. I reeeeeaaaalllllllllllyyyyy liked Peaches & Herb's 'Reunited'

The shine wore off quick so I'm not that embarassed about it..... really. Remember 'Short People'?

Comment

"American Woman" by the Guess Who. My 2nd grade buddy had the record and played it for me at his house. I was absolutely fascinated with the fuzz lead, I had never heard that sound before.

Hmmmmmm... something a Tech21 American Woman might help you achieve??

/spam
                              Guitars: PRS, Fender, Gibson, Epi
                              Pedals: Wilson, Danelectro, Monsterpiece, Way Huge, Custom, Line 6
                              Amps: Fender, Ampeg, Egnater

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

Working...
                              X