Fender's New Tele...Nonpolitical Version

Elias Graves

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yep its a nice guitar,, i could not see it very well in the that last thread..
whats the saying... cant see the forest for all the ASSHATS... or something like that...

but it is a nice guitar... not much a tele player.. but cool looking ride..

• Members

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Custom-Shop-Vintage-Pro-1963-Telecaster-Custom-NOS?sku=423453

This beauty is part of the Fender Custom Shop "New Old Stock" (NOS) collection of instruments. It is as if this Vintage Pro '63 Telecaster had been discovered in a warehouse after many years during which it was never played, and bearing little or no signs of age or wear.

The Fender Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom NOS features an alder body, 60s style and a oval shaped maple neck with a round-laminated rosewood fingerboard. This electric guitar has a flatter radius and taller 6105 frets for easier bending. Other outstanding appointments on this Fender Tele include a 3-ply pickguard, Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines, and an original vintage style string-thru-body Tele bridge with 3 saddles. The Fender Telecaster comes with a Vintage hardshell guitar case, strap, cable, and certificate of authenticity.

The Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom is loaded with a Flat Pole Broadcaster single-coil pickup in the bridge position, and a Custom shop Twisted Tele single-coil pickup in the neck position. Custom wiring of a special 4-way Tele switch offer the guitar player all the great tones that Fender Telecasters are known for plus an extra position that gives you a fatter tone with more output.

Fender Custom Shop Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom NOS Features:

Series: Vintage Pro

Model Name: Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom NOS

Body: alder

Finish: "Thinskin" nitrocellulose lacquer

Neck: maple neck, " 60s-style oval shape

Nut: bone

Fingerboard: rosewood

Frets: 6105 narrow jumbo

Neck pickup: Custom Shop designed Twisted Tele single-coil

Bridge pickup: Vintage Flat Pole Broadcaster single-coil

Controls: master volume, master tone, 4-way switch with modified wiring

Bridge: original vintage style string-thru-body Tele bridge with 3 saddles

Machine heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines

Hardware: nickel/chrome

Pickguard: 3-ply

Strings: D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, Nickel Plated Steel, (gauges: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)

Case: Hardshell

Unique features:

60s-style oval neck shape

4-way switch with modified wiring

100 percent "Thinskin" nitrocellulose lacquer finish

A Custom Shop "New Old Stock" (NOS) edition

Fender Custom Shop Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom NOS Includes:

Includes Vintage hardshell case, strap, cable, and certificate of authenticity.

Get a high-powered vintage model today!

EG

• Members

So is this actually a new guitar? I didn't pick that up from the last thread.

Fender Japan has been doing these for a long time, but this is MIA right?

OK, you just stirred up my brain cells a little, that's what my buddy has. I was thinking MIM, but now I remember it was MIJ, indeed! He only paid $500-$600 at the time, if I remember correctly. Maybe those aren't "double-bound"? But it definately had a binding... a sweet guitar.

• Moderators

OK, you just stirred up my brain cells a little, that's what my buddy has. I was thinking MIM, but now I remember it was MIJ, indeed! He only paid $500-$600 at the time, if I remember correctly. Maybe those aren't "double-bound"? But it definately had a binding... a sweet guitar.

No, the CIJs of those are double bound and available in Old lake Placid Blue, Burst, Black, the odd white and CAR

• Members

OK, I think this is the right one...
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Custom-Shop-Vintage-Pro-1963-Telecaster-Custom-NOS?sku=423453

This beauty is part of the Fender Custom Shop "New Old Stock" (NOS) collection of instruments. It is as if this Vintage Pro '63 Telecaster had been discovered in a warehouse after many years during which it was never played, and bearing little or no signs of age or wear.

The Fender Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom NOS features an alder body, 60s style and a oval shaped maple neck with a round-laminated rosewood fingerboard. This electric guitar has a flatter radius and taller 6105 frets for easier bending. Other outstanding appointments on this Fender Tele include a 3-ply pickguard, Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines, and an original vintage style string-thru-body Tele bridge with 3 saddles. The Fender Telecaster comes with a Vintage hardshell guitar case, strap, cable, and certificate of authenticity.

The Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom is loaded with a Flat Pole Broadcaster single-coil pickup in the bridge position, and a Custom shop Twisted Tele single-coil pickup in the neck position. Custom wiring of a special 4-way Tele switch offer the guitar player all the great tones that Fender Telecasters are known for plus an extra position that gives you a fatter tone with more output.

Fender Custom Shop Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom NOS Features:

Series: Vintage Pro

Model Name: Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom NOS

Body: alder

Finish: "Thinskin" nitrocellulose lacquer

Neck: maple neck, " 60s-style oval shape

Nut: bone

Fingerboard: rosewood

Frets: 6105 narrow jumbo

Neck pickup: Custom Shop designed Twisted Tele single-coil

Bridge pickup: Vintage Flat Pole Broadcaster single-coil

Controls: master volume, master tone, 4-way switch with modified wiring

Bridge: original vintage style string-thru-body Tele bridge with 3 saddles

Machine heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines

Hardware: nickel/chrome

Pickguard: 3-ply

Strings: D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, Nickel Plated Steel, (gauges: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)

Case: Hardshell

Unique features:

60s-style oval neck shape

4-way switch with modified wiring

100 percent "Thinskin" nitrocellulose lacquer finish

A Custom Shop "New Old Stock" (NOS) edition

Fender Custom Shop Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom NOS Includes:

Includes Vintage hardshell case, strap, cable, and certificate of authenticity.

Get a high-powered vintage model today!

Sorry for the confusion. Earlier links fixed.

EG

Archived