No announcement yet.

Fender's New Tele...Nonpolitical Version

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender's New Tele...Nonpolitical Version

It looks pretty awesome to me. It's a bit out of my price range but it makes terrific pron!

EG
    We're not in Kansas anymore.

i like the color. is that a metallic?

Comment

I have a friend that has a red one, he bought it close to 10 years ago? MIM I believe, but I thought bound Tele's were pretty hot even then. Very nice!
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

Originally Posted by Anderton

Wake up. Regardless of what they say, all politicians serve the same masters - who are not the American public.

Comment

Don't know anything about it but all of the design elements flow together wonderfully.
        Our website
        http://www.solowayguitars.com

My new MySpace page
        http://www.myspace.com/jimsolowayguitars

Comment

yep its a nice guitar,, i could not see it very well in the that last thread..
          whats the saying... cant see the forest for all the ASSHATS... or something like that...

but it is a nice guitar... not much a tele player.. but cool looking ride..
          Electric Cowbell.. meh...
          http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Scuzzo's Sound Clicks
          Mixed for Headphones only
          all pictures sound the same....
          The"Let Me Hear Your Original Works" please feel free to add your stuff..
          Funk
          Avaunt-Guard
          Blues
          Jazz

Comment

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Custom-Shop-Vintage-Pro-1963-Telecaster-Custom-NOS?sku=423453

This beauty is part of the Fender Custom Shop "New Old Stock" (NOS) collection of instruments. It is as if this Vintage Pro '63 Telecaster had been discovered in a warehouse after many years during which it was never played, and bearing little or no signs of age or wear.

The Fender Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom NOS features an alder body, 60s style and a oval shaped maple neck with a round-laminated rosewood fingerboard. This electric guitar has a flatter radius and taller 6105 frets for easier bending. Other outstanding appointments on this Fender Tele include a 3-ply pickguard, Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines, and an original vintage style string-thru-body Tele bridge with 3 saddles. The Fender Telecaster comes with a Vintage hardshell guitar case, strap, cable, and certificate of authenticity.

The Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom is loaded with a Flat Pole Broadcaster single-coil pickup in the bridge position, and a Custom shop Twisted Tele single-coil pickup in the neck position. Custom wiring of a special 4-way Tele switch offer the guitar player all the great tones that Fender Telecasters are known for plus an extra position that gives you a fatter tone with more output.

Fender Custom Shop Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom NOS Features:

Series: Vintage Pro
            Model Name: Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom NOS
            Body: alder
            Finish: "Thinskin" nitrocellulose lacquer
            Neck: maple neck, " 60s-style oval shape
            Nut: bone
            Fingerboard: rosewood
            Frets: 6105 narrow jumbo
            Neck pickup: Custom Shop designed Twisted Tele single-coil
            Bridge pickup: Vintage Flat Pole Broadcaster single-coil
            Controls: master volume, master tone, 4-way switch with modified wiring
            Bridge: original vintage style string-thru-body Tele bridge with 3 saddles
            Machine heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines
            Hardware: nickel/chrome
            Pickguard: 3-ply
            Strings: D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, Nickel Plated Steel, (gauges: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
            Case: Hardshell

Unique features:
            60s-style oval neck shape
            4-way switch with modified wiring
            100 percent "Thinskin" nitrocellulose lacquer finish
            A Custom Shop "New Old Stock" (NOS) edition

Fender Custom Shop Vintage Pro 1963 Telecaster Custom NOS Includes:

Includes Vintage hardshell case, strap, cable, and certificate of authenticity.
            Get a high-powered vintage model today!

EG

Comment

It looks pretty awesome to me. It's a bit out of my price range but it makes terrific pron!

EG

So is this actually a new guitar? I didn't pick that up from the last thread.

Fender Japan has been doing these for a long time, but this is MIA right?
              Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

I like the burst better.
                ................The REAL Brah

Good trades/deals with: Fusion1, SOLARPIMP, Lonnie99, twotimingpete, Tupelo Sun, moon shadow, Florbastang, shooter 123, Wolfboy1, almost enough, meowy, ntmo, lovellintn, fulcrumpoint, matt rhoades, kojdogg, cadfael, Daveydude, DaveAronow, Smithshred

Comment

Nice...Someday I'll score one.
                  BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones - Wait times are being minimized .DAB Custom GuitarsPaul Reed Smith GuitarsPettingill Lap steelsGibson GuitarsFender GuitarsEastman MandolinsMicheal Kelly MandolinsLine 6Blackheart AmplifiersHC Geezer Brigade #183My MusicMy YoutubesCatch me on Facebook

Comment

I like the burst better.

Only problem is the burst is available in a good quality Squier

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Custom-Shop-Custom-Deluxe-Telecaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=502210

EG

These are unbound EG

Comment

So is this actually a new guitar? I didn't pick that up from the last thread.

Fender Japan has been doing these for a long time, but this is MIA right?

OK, you just stirred up my brain cells a little, that's what my buddy has. I was thinking MIM, but now I remember it was MIJ, indeed! He only paid $500-$600 at the time, if I remember correctly. Maybe those aren't "double-bound"? But it definately had a binding... a sweet guitar.
                        "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

Originally Posted by Anderton

Wake up. Regardless of what they say, all politicians serve the same masters - who are not the American public.

Comment

OK, you just stirred up my brain cells a little, that's what my buddy has. I was thinking MIM, but now I remember it was MIJ, indeed! He only paid $500-$600 at the time, if I remember correctly. Maybe those aren't "double-bound"? But it definately had a binding... a sweet guitar.

No, the CIJs of those are double bound and available in Old lake Placid Blue, Burst, Black, the odd white and CAR

Comment

D'oh. Sorry.
                            I'm with you, RC. I'd probably buy the Squier. But it's still purdy to drool over.
                            They did include some really nice touches.

EG

Comment

Wow is that Squier double bound?
                              BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones - Wait times are being minimized .DAB Custom GuitarsPaul Reed Smith GuitarsPettingill Lap steelsGibson GuitarsFender GuitarsEastman MandolinsMicheal Kelly MandolinsLine 6Blackheart AmplifiersHC Geezer Brigade #183My MusicMy YoutubesCatch me on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X