How do you pronounce Epiphone?

SFP

• Members

An epiphany is "a sudden revelation of truth inspired by a seemingly trivial incident".

An Epiphone is a mass produced guitar that can be a subject of great debate when compared to other guitars in the same style or price range.:D

"In 1923, Epaminondas Stathopuolo combined his nickname Epi with the Greek word for sound, phone."

• Members

Originally posted by Clyde42

An epiphany is "a sudden revelation of truth inspired by a seemingly trivial incident".

An Epiphone is a mass produced guitar that can be a subject of great debate when compared to other guitars in the same style or price range.
:D

"In 1923, Epaminondas Stathopuolo combined his nickname Epi with the Greek word for sound, phone."

Yep.

'Eppie-phone, sometimes pronounced 'Epp-uh-phone

Epi-phony...lol :p

I wonder if a luthier could get away with an "Epiphany" label without the Gibson bulldogs coming back for blood? :confused:

• 5 years later...
  • Members

you can always call it by its long name

"a great guitar company trashed by Gibson";)

While I understand the humorous and sarcastic nature of your post, I think that Epiphone makes great guitars. The Elitist range is outstanding, and the bang for the buck on the Les Paul Tribute and Ultra models is seriously good.

While I understand the humorous and sarcastic nature of your post, I think that Epiphone makes great guitars. The Elitist range is outstanding, and the bang for the buck on the Les Paul Tribute and Ultra models is seriously good.

:thu:

Archived