NGD: Wahoo

MesaMonster

• Members

gretsch%20g5120.jpg

Just got this on Sunday. I LIKE IT! Has a small neck so it is easy to play. It sounds great through a Mesa Boogie. Sounds great clean and can sound real nasty when I turn on all the ODs. The color is nice too. The body is bigger then what I am used to but I am getting over that real quick. I got it from GC for 400.00 used. Usually goes for 699.00 at GC. All my family pitched in for it for my birthday so this baby was free!

• Members

Happy birthday and HNGD! I just got one of those a few weeks ago, too. I've already replaced the tuners, bridge, and pickups (TV Jones Classics). It is quickly becoming my favorite guitar!

Looks like you haven't removed the foam from under the bridge yet. Did GC put that there, or did the original owner just never remove it?

• Members
Happy birthday and HNGD! I just got one of those a few weeks ago, too. I've already replaced the tuners, bridge, and pickups (TV Jones Classics). It is quickly becoming my favorite guitar!

Looks like you haven't removed the foam from under the bridge yet. Did GC put that there, or did the original owner just never remove it?

The previous owner left the foam under the bridge. This guitar is almost pristine. There is quite a bit of dust and grime on the guitar probably from sitting around and not being used. Just needs a good cleanup job. I am surprised at how well it stays in tune with the bigsby trem. I look forward to playing it each day. :)

Archived