July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

Post all hot deals here, but no SPAM. SPAM is for the other thread. This is for insane blow out deals that you find online and want to share with your fellow GASsers.

If you see a blowout on Music123 on Les Pauls for $99, yes, this is where you post that info, etc.

You can post eBay links you see too, but the eBay links have to be Buy It Nows, not something that is at $1 and still has 10 days left in the auction. :rolleyes:

The RULES:

1) NO CRAIGSLIST POSTS IN THIS THREAD!

2) NO WHINING ABOUT DISCUSSIONS IN THE THREAD!

Last month we tried a separate discussion thread, but it's just too cumbersome to have a separate thread, so there won't be one anymore.

From my observations, the majority of people like to talk about the deals in order to decide if they want to buy something. There's typically just a few loud members constantly complaining about the discussions. As long as the discussions are related to the item in question, then the discussion can stay in this thread. If someone starts whining and causes a big flame war about "too much talking" they are going to get a temp ban. Everybody participating in any flame war in this thread will get a temp ban. Just behave yourselves! There is more to life than this internet thready thing.

3) All new deals must be posted in RED! Or at least the TITLE OF THE DEAL.

That will help people be able to filter though the pages of discussion and the actual deal posts will pop right out.

4) Your personal SPAM is not allowed in this thread. If you post SPAM in here, you will get a temp ban. Then no one will be able to buy your crappy gear.

I repeat - NO SPAM in this thread. That means NO TRADES, NO OFFERS, no selling or getting rid of your own stuff. There's one SPAM thread already for that stuff.

And as, alway: there is no whining, bitching, complaining or tantrums allowed in this thread. This thread is only for discussing the hot deals. If you missed a hot deal or you hate Musicians Friend, post about it in an outside thread.

If you buy something in the hot deals thread, and you love it, or hate it, or it bit you in the ass, then post a seperate thread about it, this thread ain't for heated discussion.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ProTec Standard Electric Guitar Gig Bag - CF234E - $15.99 plus shipping

Standard+Electric+Guitar+Gig+Bag.jpg

Features:

* Rugged nylon interior

* Thick 15mm padding

* Exterior pocket for accessories

* Includes backpack straps

* Brushed cloth interior lining

* Lightweight, 2 lbs

* 18 " (W) x 43 " (H) x 1.25" (D)

As I understand it, Pro Tec makes a pretty nice gig bag. I ordered 2 of these. Shipping via ground was $7.95.

• Members

http://www.music123.com/Danelectro-Original-Factory-Spec-1959-Reissue-Electric-Guitar-502423-i1479761.Music123
634305.jpg

^^Thank you.

Code AMPEDUP will work to reduce any of the Danelectro Original Spec models by 120.00, so, if you prefer the one known as the Clapton/Blind Faith version, add AMPEDUP to purchase it for 279.00 instead of 399.00.

634304.jpg

• Members

And for what it is, I wouldn't pay a penny more than the $160 I paid...

+1 Cool retro looks, but not a particularly great guitar. (Yeah, I've got one; got it for about $100 shipped from M123 a couple of years ago in some blowout).

• Members

Some things at GC 4th "list" sale:

Jasmine S35 acoustics - $69

Select MIM Fat Strats - $379

Tascam DR-07 recorder - $99

MXR G-66 Overdrive - $29

Nothing earth-shattering, but some OK deals...

Picked up nothing, myself.

• Members

Nothing earth-shattering, but some OK deals...

Picked up nothing, nyself.

Back of lists page has clearance items. Some good deals on gig bags and cases. Picked up a Taylor Molded case for Dreadnaught. Lots of marks around the case but latches all worked. $35

Also the Portable Marshall Amps MG10 wer $50

Danelectro Dead On 67s for 159.

Not a great sale...but I did score. See my GC Used Guitar score thread.

Also lots of price drops on Used gear. See my thread.

• Members

TunnelVision Music.com July 4th Weekend Super Sale!

July 1st - July 5th Save 15% Off All Purchases

Simply add selected items to your cart, enter the word "july4" in the coupon field and get an additional 15% off your order.

USA Customers also get free shipping on all orders everyday in the lower 48 states

www.tunnelvisionmusic.com

Archived