No announcement yet.

Electric Guitar Shop DUBAI

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Guitar Shop DUBAI

Finally there is a decent Music shop in Dubai.....In a warehouse in Al Quoz....
    www.accessallareas.ae the website too.....
    Check it out

I'm still not going.
    "These riffs were built to last a life time". Keith Richards

"All the women in the world want a phony rock star who plays guitar". John Cougar Mellencamp

Comment

Yeah, and the prices are way off the chart.
      Sorry, I'll continue shopping for my gear in Europe.
      Two of the nicest gentlemen, and most talented people: Mssr's Diezel and Krampe.
      Je préfèrerais mourir sans un sou dans une rue en Europe que de vivre en Amérique sous l'administration actuelle. Alizée est la meilleure. Vous, les princesses pop américaines, n'avez aucun talent, aucune classe, et vous sonnez comme de la merde. Sarkozy et le reste de l'Europe se moquent de notre président dans son dos.

Comment

What a coincidence. I have a wife if Al Quoz.

SPAM

Comment

You guys obviously don't play guitar... And/or don't live in the UAE. To me, this is great news!

A UAE Heritage distributor!

... Not that I really need another Heritage. Or another guitar.

Comment

You guys obviously don't play guitar... And/or don't live in the UAE. To me, this is great news!

Unless I hear differently, this is fairly big news and I will allow it to stay here.

To the OP. Any further spamming of your store needs to go into our spam thread sticky up top. You are more than welcome to join our discussions about electric guitars here.
            Campbell UK-1
            http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
            https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

Unfortunately, it's on the 123rd floor of the Burj Khalifa (Dubai Tower).

view from top of the world's tallest building
              Good trades/transactions with: DARKMETL/, L6Sguy, Freeridstylee, ck3, Solcat, dolflundgren, tweedledee, _pete_, rawk out, GibsonQC, strangegrey, tomh777, Brendan, Mike Fiasco, Yavin

Comment

Tennis court in Dubai

Comment

Doomed.... your savings are doomed.....
                  Ant the Les Paul Lover!

Comment

Unless I hear differently, this is fairly big news and I will allow it to stay here.

Well, in all fairness, it is spam. And since I'm probably the only one here for whom this is big news, feel free to delete the thread. Their url is now in my browsing history.

Comment

Doomed.... your savings are doomed.....

No way, I'll be strong.

Although I don't own a H575 yet.

Comment

Tennis court in Dubai

In real life, it is an heliport. Photoshop, or one-day photo shoot, I don't know...

Comment

Well, in all fairness, it is spam. And since I'm probably the only one here for whom this is big news, feel free to delete the thread. Their url is now in my browsing history.

U got it... closing.
                          Campbell UK-1
                          http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
                          https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

Working...
                          X