I never seen this Zep clip......

richey888

• Members

Yeah that clip is so badass.
:thu:

Ive watched it literally a million times lol

Plants voice is off the hook, Page+tele+tonebender=awesome, and those behind the nut G string bends are s-a-weet!@

what 2003 video? got a link? Me want

http://www.amazon.com/Led-Zeppelin-Robert-Plant/dp/B00008PX8P/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1282405060&sr=8-1

• Members

This is one of my favourite Zep clips. I can't imagine how you'd react to that in 1969. Explosive!

yep. i remember. don't understand people who don't understand page. he IS rock and roll.

that boy was definitely on his game that night. i think he did an even better job on the solo than he did on the album.

• Members

What they were doing was never done before and so they had no idea whether or not anyone would even like it. A million people can consecutively tell me that Page was/is sloppy and I'll say "That's just perfect".

The sandals that Plant is wearing...that just kills me!

• Members

A Jake Holmes cover.
:thu:

Page took the title, came up with a new set of lyrics, and changed enough of the melody to escape a plagiarism lawsuit from Jake Holmes.
:evil:

Everything is derivative. I do think the Jake Holmes tune was probably the inspiration for this song, but this song is WAY different in this form and goes in a different direction. The Holmes version is boring and doomed to obscurity. This song as done by Zep slays! :thu:

Archived