Music Man Reflex

poderoso

• Members

Hey guys! so i was at guitar center last night to test dive the orange TT and the egnater tweaker. Im looking for a good low wattage amp and I used a Music Man Reflex to try out those amps. While I didnt really make a decision on which amp i should get, i was impressed with the versatility, simplicity and beauty of the music man reflex. its very very light weight and comfortable to play, it has 5 pickup configurations, and you can switch the pick up order from parallel to series! you can get 10 diff sound variations from the pickups! plus it had locking tuners and a string through tremolo(idk what brand though). but i think its an overall great guitar with everything you can possibly need in one instrument! but the thing is it costs $1999!!!!!! i know you can get like a gibson traditional pro or a high end prs or fender but the music man reflex is just too good to be true.... and yeah it is too good to be true because of the price...

so what are your thoughts on this guitar? is it worth the $1999? Thanks!

• Members

The Reflex is the production model of their limited edition 25th Anniversary guitar and yes, they are freakn sweet.

MusicMan_25th_Anniversary.jpg

yeah i have to agree with you. haha how come the black reflex i played didnt have 25th anniversary written on the headstock? did they have a non anniversary model?

• Members

yeah i have to agree with you. haha how come the black reflex i played didnt have 25th anniversary written on the headstock? did they have a non anniversary model?

the one on the pic is not a Reflex. its THE 25th Anniversary Model.

the 25th Ann. model came out first as a Limited Edition model. after its run, Musicman introduced the Reflex which is based on the 25th Anniversary Model.

Archived