Sticky Jam # 135 - Is this thing on?

Frets99

This was submitted by someone to the Fuse forum.

J5 is my nightmare unraveling

and

Added this as a second option. It's another loop from a forumite at Fuse called Malaco

I basically used an Fmajor scale

Feel free to continue posting in prior threads, or even posting from prior threads here as the prior threads rise and get buried. We don't all always see a prior one.

If anyone would like to take a shot at hosting the sticky jam for a week (or even more), give me a shout!

Listing of all previous HCEG Sticky Jams

Big thanks to Arkay for providing us the space to keep BT's and the terrific programming job that let's us see previous jams without cluttering this post!

The Annex, Home of the streaming audio for this Sticky Jam

Player for the streaming audio for this Sticky Jam

Update! The streamer doesn't work with the Soundclip type of sites that force another click to hear the music. Krash has generously provided room on his website for folks who only have upload access to that type of site. If you upload to Krash site, I can more easily get you into the streamer. PLEASE read the instructions regarding file names. The streamer, and most similar apps, will choke on a file name that contains spaces, punctuation, or special characters. You'll create a bad link.

Eventually there will be filters that will fix things like that, but the streamer is still beta, so you've got to humor it.

If you'd like to try it, the uploader is in the Annex Electric Music section. It's the green button upper left.

Thread with access to tons of backing tracks!

Have Fun!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who knows J5?... not me!!! But I'll give it a try!

I used this guitar.
TradJR04.jpg

Through the Mustang I amp using these settings:
LiquidSolosettings.jpg

Very Nice Frets. I have to agree that the mustang really dials in a nice tone! I have certainly been turning toward digital modeling myself lately. I don't know if you have been woodshedding it lately but the chops are choppin! I think you just might be ready for some Goth makeup and some shredtastic spandex!!!

I'm going to have a hard timer standing next to that...it's not really my forte but I will give it a shot.

• Members

Very Nice Frets. I have to agree that the mustang really dials in a nice tone! I have certainly been turning toward digital modeling myself lately. I don't know if you have been woodshedding it lately but the chops are choppin! I think you just might be ready for some Goth makeup and some shredtastic spandex!!!

I'm going to have a hard timer standing next to that...it's not really my forte but I will give it a shot.

ewwww.... FRETS in spandex...

How can I delete that mental image!!!!!!!

:lol:

• Members

I haven't had much time to do these lately...

But I thought this was a cool bt!

Here's little thing inspired by the Halloween Season and the title!

MyLittleNightmare.mp3

I kinda "Frankenstein'd" this one a bit...

BOO! WHO?

:D

M

Nice Man! A little reverse action in there...that thing was running down the lane with bolts in its neck escaping the pitchforks and torches! Sweet Jam!

Archived