No announcement yet.

How late does FedEx deliver?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How late does FedEx deliver?

Got something that's been out for delivery since 8AM and it's 8:30PM right now.

I wouldn't care but it's signature and I had the wife locked up in the house all day waiting for this guy.

I swear that the FedEx drivers around here are the absolute worst on the planet. Broken guitars, stuff delivered to the wrong houses (4 out of 6 times now)...

I'm going to bet that they reschedule it for tomorrow at this point.
    AxeFXII with these: Axis | BMG RS | Strat |N4| LP Classic | SG Classic | Sheraton | Tele

I don't know how late the actually deliver, but I have never had anything arrive later than about 7:30.

Comment

I've always had bad experience with FedEx. They wouldn't leave something at my door or deliver it to the landlord's office, even when I had a note on the door telling them to. I think the cutoff is 80. Sorry, man.
      Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

during the holiday season I've actually had fedex and ups deliver to me after 90. I think the latest was right around 10 oclock.
        Current gear:
        A whole bunch of stuff!

Hear me play at my Soundclick music page. Here.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Nothing to do but wait and see I suppose.
          AxeFXII with these: Axis | BMG RS | Strat |N4| LP Classic | SG Classic | Sheraton | Tele

Comment

Why not give FEDEX customer service a call and see whats up.
            BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones - Wait times are being minimized .DAB Custom GuitarsPaul Reed Smith GuitarsPettingill Lap steelsGibson GuitarsFender GuitarsEastman MandolinsMicheal Kelly MandolinsLine 6Blackheart AmplifiersHC Geezer Brigade #183My MusicMy YoutubesCatch me on Facebook

Comment

Yeah they can go pretty late, many/most delivery driving jobs are the 'you get off work when your truck is empty' sort. I've never seen anything be marked out for delivery and not show up on that day.

Comment

Yeah, around Christmas they work as late as they have to. I feel ya though, nothing like taking off a day of work to wait for a package, then go to the bathroom and find a "sorry we missed you" tag on the door.. GRRR! Been there, done that =
                Signature...

Comment

I don't know how late the actually deliver, but I have never had anything arrive later than about 7:30.

7:30 has been my experience too.
                  A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
                  HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
                  Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
                  I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

Well it's 10PM and nothing here yet.

I did call, but the waiting time is insane.

Comment

FedEx delivery cuts off at 8PM.

If it's FedEx Ground, you can schedule your delivery time. Regular (air) FedEx, you are pretty much at their mercy.

Comment

Well?

What are we getting anyway?
                        My Guitars

PRS Singlecut
                        PRS CE24 w/ piezo
                        Floyd LP
                        Fender Stratocaster
                        Lucero classical
                        Yamaha FG312 12 string

Comment

Just a cheap talkbox (Dano) I scored on e-Bay for a few bucks. I got the new tube today which I wasn't expecting for like a week, but USPS just kicked the crap out of FedEx on this one.

The sad part is that the place it shipped from is like a 30 minute trip down the road. There just wasn't an option for local pickup.

Comment

I had a FedEx guy show up at nearly 11pm and ring the doorbell once. I agree that they are terrible. I've been held hostage by them in the house many times before!

-- N

Comment

Working...
                            X