Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another boring Happy New Year thread ...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another boring Happy New Year thread ...

Just rushing out to get to soundcheck for our Crosstown Lightnin' gig at the 100 Club with Wilko Johnson (we're on at 8:30pm, apparently), but before I hit that lonesome highway and boogie on down the line, I wanted to wish all and sundry on HCEG a fine and funky 2011!
    http://charlesshaarmurray.com/

Originally Posted by Spike

He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You Englishmen are all so ... bloody hell ... sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks ... oh no, I'm ENGLISH!

Originally Posted by Lucio

everyone has different gear and stuff like this tends to be quite subjective.

Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow

Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness.

Honorary Granddaughter: FerdinandStrat

That's a great way to ring the new year in, mate!

Break a leg..... in the performance sense.... y'know....
    Campbell UK-1
    http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
    https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

Break a leg..... in the performance sense.... y'know....

You Americans are ALWAYS trying to bash the Euros... 'I'll break your leg!'

Have a good gig and a good new year CSM.
      Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

Happy New Year Charles and to all.
        i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

Have a good one Charles. You and Wilko......oooooer. Gonna be a good bash!! Blwyddyn Newydd Dda from Wales.

Comment

May your GAS be satisfied for the coming year
            Originally Posted by Hopeless

I wouldn't recommend them for metal, but then I also wouldn't recommend playing metal.

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

When you've founded an entire branch of science dedicated to quantifying taste, get back to me.

Comment

Remember your earplugs!!!!!

Comment

I gather this means Marc is well? Since I didn't hear

I think the gig is long over as I write this and you're probably well into your cups but hope it went well and you have a great 2011
                Originally Posted by Frets99
                I held one note through the whole thing and grimaced like I was being taken from behind by a camel.....

Member MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA
                HCGB #251
                Guitars: F15 Fender Acoustic, F385 Takamine 12 String Acoustic, MIM Fender Strat with BG V60's, MIK Fender Blackout Tele with BG Pure90s, Reverend Manta Ray
                Amps: Mesa TA-15, White Box 1x12 cab, Crate V18 1-12
                Some Pedals

Comment

happy new year all

Comment

Happy New Year to all my guitar brethren.

Oh, and have a great gig, Charles.
                    Guitars: 1990ish Fender American Standard Strat,
                    Epiphone Sheraton II, Austin strat copy, mid-1930s Martin R-18

Amps: Fender Blues DeVille 4X10 tweed, 60s Ampeg Jet

Comment

Nappy Yew Hear! hil:
                      I don't give a d.a.m.n about hypes, fanclubs or tonal religions. All I care about is what works for me."...it's not religion that's the problem, but any system of thought that insists that one group of people are inviolably in the right, whereas the others are in the wrong and must somehow be punished." ~ Rod LiddleJROCKBRIDGE MUSIC

Comment

Prospero Ano Nuevo, y'all!
                        Visit Crash Pad at:
                        http://CrashPadBand.com
                        CONSUME!:
                        http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
                        Gear List/Pics:
                        https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

Comment

Happy New Year Charles. Hope Marc is doing well.
                          Good deals with: shrouded, inscho, outtahear, 57GLDTP, K-Bizzle, mikeSF, Zemmy, Woody_in_MN, dcindc, Mike Fiasco, adlo76, bdhn, monsterbot, newbuilder, stratedge09, TomCray, ss454Originally Posted by Mike FiascoLike most hipsters, zombies are artfully disshevelled on the outside and dead on the inside.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU TEA DRINKING LIME FACES!!!!!! (I'll tell my fat, stupid, yank buddies you said the same).

Whew, just got home from the show our band played for NYE. Four bands, we were billed dead last of four. 3rd band goes on, place nearly empties, then like a stroke of amazing magic, the place FILLS THE F*CK UP the second we went on, and we then knocked it out of the park. Couldn't ask for a better new year. Also the 1st show with the Fernandes, and it shall remain #1, with the Gibson leaning behind my amp.

Cheers and happy 2011, everyone!!!!!!!!!
                            Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

Working...
                            X