Collapse
No announcement yet.

December Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you all please stop whining? Everytime I see a new post I come in the thread to see what new deal was posted and just see you guys arguing with people I GUARANTEE aren't reading what you wrote.
    No one cares. If you saw a good price post it. If not please stay the hell out.
    Now I feel like a hypocrite so I'm done.

Comment

• +1

Comment

• [COLOR="red"]MF Christmas Day Only Promo

www.musiciansfriend.com

Comment

• [COLOR="red"]Guitar Center Christmas Day Only Sale

www.guitarcenter.com

Comment

• 4) The smart way to deal with this, truthfully, would have been to figure out the deal for yourself and then keep it to yourself.

That would be selfish and would be against the purpose of this thread. This thread is for GREAT DEALS, and the intent is for forum members to SHARE those deals.

Has this thread caused m123 to alter their policies? Perhaps. However, it has also allowed some members to get some great deals. It has also generated revenue for the stores in question.

I don't really think this thread has hurt Guitar Center at all. If MF posts a low price on an item, it means they want to move inventory. m123's further discount only helps that along. Since the inventory in question belongs to the same company (GC) their problem is solved, albeit at a slightly lower price than GC may have originally intended.

I also agree with other posters that ALL of this is of GC's own doing. If they didn't want their internet units to compete with one another, then GC/MF/m123 price match policies should specifically exclude their sister companies.

Comment

• 69.95 m123

http://www.music123.com/Guitars/Guitar-Amplifiers-Effects/Guitar-Effects/Guitar-Effects-Pedals/Modulation-Chorus-Flanging-Phasing-Tremolo/GarageTone-Series-Tremolo-Guitar-Effects-Pedal.site7sku430447000000000.sku

46.58 mf

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Visual-Sound-GarageTone-Series-Chopper-Tremolo-Guitar-Effects-Pedal?sku=430447

Unfortunately since this item is not in stock at Musicians Friend our pals at Music 123 will not provide the price beat option.
              Keep posting and Happy Hunting and keep on playing!

Comment

• Could be a fun project for the Learn different Instrument DIY on Ebay dailiy deals so hurry!
                [COLOR="red"]
                Mendini Violin All Sizes+Book/DVD+Case+Bow+ShoulderRest $58.99 free ship. Several sizes.

> .

Comment

• Happy Holidays!

We are writing today to sincerely thank you for your business. For over 20 years, Music123.com has been striving to provide nothing short of a world-class customer experience for musicians, from beginners to professionals.

You may already know that in the last few months, our website has experienced a big redesign. While most of this upgrade went smoothly, there were times during this transition where we may not have consistently provided the ease of shopping we expect and you deserve.

After significant investment, we are proud to report that we have resolved most of the issues and we are stronger than ever; ready to provide you with a world-class musical instrument experience. (We know we're not perfect though, if you find any problems please submit them here: (http://music123.custhelp.com/app/ask)

Of course, we will always beat any competitor's advertised price. But to thank you for your patience and loyalty, we'd also like to extend to you a special offer for a very limited time:

20% off most items* purchased from our huge assortment of Guitars, Drums, Keyboards, Live Sound, Recording, Woodwinds, Brass, Related Accessories & More!

In addition, we'll provide FREE SHIPPING on most items (to anywhere within the 48 contiguous United States). We sincerely value your business and hope we are able to serve you before this offer expires on Wednesday.

To redeem this offer, please use the following 20% off code: [COLOR="red"]GS676231 online or via phone at (866) 926-1924.

Our expert staff is looking forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Thank you again for your past, present and future business.

Sincerely,

The Staff at Music123

Comment

• online or via phone at (866) 926-1924.

Our expert staff is looking forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Thank you again for your past, present and future business.

Sincerely,

The Staff at Music123

That code is actually a unique code sent to you, and I believe it can only be used once, so if someone else uses it, you will not be able to...

I got the same email, but with my own code.

Comment

• when does the 20 percent expire?

Comment

• That would be selfish and would be against the purpose of this thread. This thread is for GREAT DEALS, and the intent is for forum members to SHARE those deals.

Has this thread caused m123 to alter their policies? Perhaps. However, it has also allowed some members to get some great deals. It has also generated revenue for the stores in question.

I don't really think this thread has hurt Guitar Center at all. If MF posts a low price on an item, it means they want to move inventory. m123's further discount only helps that along. Since the inventory in question belongs to the same company (GC) their problem is solved, albeit at a slightly lower price than GC may have originally intended.

I also agree with other posters that ALL of this is of GC's own doing. If they didn't want their internet units to compete with one another, then GC/MF/m123 price match policies should specifically exclude their sister companies.

Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be one of the strong points here. I said price mistakes and glitches in the system would be best kept to yourself until you have merchandise in hand IF YOU WANT TO ACTUALLY RECEIVE THE MERCHANDISE.

By all means, ignore my advice--if you have ever posted a hot deal--and post the midtakes or glitches you find immediately. It helps me and the only person it might hurt is you. So if that's what you want, if you feel selflessness trumps your desire to get what you ordered, please, by all means, be Mother Theresa and post those deals here. I don't mind.

Again, the ONLY person it hurts is the person who found the deal. So post away.

Comment

• when does the 20 percent expire?

According to the fine print 12/29/10

And of course if you try to use it online it excludes just about every brand you would want to actually buy.

Comment

• An HCEG Christmas

On the last days before Christmas, I bought these things for me
                            Six guitar cables
                            Five blue Snark tuners
                            Four Blackstar Combos
                            Three Tascam recorders
                            Two five watt Bugeras
                            And a Westerberg guitar I just don't need.

Comment

• That code is actually a unique code sent to you, and I believe it can only be used once, so if someone else uses it, you will not be able to...

I got the same email, but with my own code.

oops

Comment

• [COLOR="red"]169.00 (179.00 for red) @ JR

Comment

Working...
                                X