Britney Spears Shreds! lol

Angry Tele

• Members

i think the voice sounds like its britney spears, so i kinda think its real... but she doesn't need to sound good so shes probably not trying at all...

so yea... although its funny, you can't really hold it against her. she probably can't hear her own voice at all in her monitor or anything, so she probably has no clue whether she's singing off key or not.

i've played shows where the PA is bad and i couldn't hear my own vocals, and you really can't tell how on or off you are, and like i said, since she's lip syncing, she doesn't have to try.

i NEVER thought in a million years, that i'd be defending britney spears. but in this instance, i don't think i'd judge her actual singing abilities based off this video.

• Members

Definitely fake. Not a Britney fan but know her through acquaintance enough to know that. Not even a good approximation of her voice, either singing or speaking. Just throwing in a couple of "ya'lls" and saying "retarded" is not enough to do an impersonation :rolleyes:

I am watching from my phone, so I did not see comments, but anyone who knows Brit knows that ain't her.

• Members

Not a Britney fan...but seriously...how many of you could dance and sing perfectly at the same time for 3 hours? This video is probably fake...but still, anyone knows that it's not her voice that made her money...she's really not that good of a singer. Kinda feel sorry for artists like that...once their youth leaves them...they're left scrambling for fans...

• Members

What ever happened to Ashlee Simpson. Seems like her career took a nosedive after the SNF disaster lip lync debacle.

she got preggers and had a baby.

funny about the SNL debocle the very next show Eminem played and parts were lip synced.

The hipocracy of the lyp sinc is that as long as you dont get caught its OK. Jimmy Page faked guitar playing at the olympics a few years ago.

• Members

To be fair I couldn't imagine trying to dance and lip sync at the same time let alone really worry about sounding great when it's not supposed to end up on youtube.

Yeah. I agree. I'm not a Britney Spears fanatic, hell, I wouldn't even call myself a fan, but there's evidence out there the girl really can't sing. But I mean... she's a pop star. If you don't think 70% of them do this kind of thing, you're mistaken. Pop shows are seemingly more about the performance than anything.

Archived