X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Britney.

Comment

What ever happened to Ashlee Simpson. Seems like her career took a nosedive after the SNF disaster lip lync debacle.

pretty sure she's already bathing in cash and set for life
      whoa, maaaaaan.

Comment

Definitely fake. Not a Britney fan but know her through acquaintance enough to know that. Not even a good approximation of her voice, either singing or speaking. Just throwing in a couple of "ya'lls" and saying "retarded" is not enough to do an impersonation

I am watching from my phone, so I did not see comments, but anyone who knows Brit knows that ain't her.
        HCEG PLATINUM TRADER

Great transactions with Yo_Squig, DenverDave, TehSuperFox, dcooper830, zuzuman (x2), iplayanesp, cavpilot, vangkm, maltomario, Hyphy Panther, jonnyrocket, dcindc, the new guy (x2), blind radish, Woody_in_MN, A-20, kidgloves, justinaz (x2), cerebrix, Lightnin8281, BAXANDALL, Assumer, Firebrand, Cobalt Blue, PunkKitty

Comment

Leave Britney alone!

Comment

Not a Britney fan...but seriously...how many of you could dance and sing perfectly at the same time for 3 hours? This video is probably fake...but still, anyone knows that it's not her voice that made her money...she's really not that good of a singer. Kinda feel sorry for artists like that...once their youth leaves them...they're left scrambling for fans...
            My Gear:
            2015 Taylor 214ce Deluxe
            2008 Fender American Standard Telecaster
            2006 Fender American 60th Anniv. P-Bass
            Takamine acoustic
            Fender P-Bass

Comment

I'm surprised this song hasn't made the thread yet. Allow me to educate you in Britney Shred.
              Originally Posted by Fork Man

The answer is, of course, onions.

Originally Posted by MyNameIsMok...

Blasphemer! I'll bite your nipples off.

Originally Posted by nicholai

All guitars suck. Except for mine. They rock.

Comment

What ever happened to Ashlee Simpson. Seems like her career took a nosedive after the SNF disaster lip lync debacle.

she got preggers and had a baby.

funny about the SNL debocle the very next show Eminem played and parts were lip synced.

The hipocracy of the lyp sinc is that as long as you dont get caught its OK. Jimmy Page faked guitar playing at the olympics a few years ago.

stuff:
                52RI Tele
                Gibson SG 1970s Tribute
                more stuff:
                65 Twin Reverb Reissue
                Cox Tweed Deluxe Ultimate

The REAL Angry

Comment

Jimmy Page faked guitar playing at the olympics a few years ago.

Please don't mention that... It broke my heart when I realised.
                  Originally Posted by Fork Man

The answer is, of course, onions.

Originally Posted by MyNameIsMok...

Blasphemer! I'll bite your nipples off.

Originally Posted by nicholai

All guitars suck. Except for mine. They rock.

Comment

To be fair I couldn't imagine trying to dance and lip sync at the same time let alone really worry about sounding great when it's not supposed to end up on youtube.

Yeah. I agree. I'm not a Britney Spears fanatic, hell, I wouldn't even call myself a fan, but there's evidence out there the girl really can't sing. But I mean... she's a pop star. If you don't think 70% of them do this kind of thing, you're mistaken. Pop shows are seemingly more about the performance than anything.
                    My Band

Gear:
                    -Custom Warmoth 52 Hot Rod Telecaster
                    -Tokai Les Paul Goldtop w/ Mini-Hums
                    -Fender '59 Bassman 4x10
                    -Vox AC30HWHD w/ V212HWX cab
                    -Dunlop GCB-95O Octave Fuzz Wah

Comment

Coffee, and Children Of Bodom to start my day.

Comment

Who?

In a stroke of irony, I was just asking whatever happened to her and today's headlines are: "Ashlee Simpson Files for Divorce From Pete Wentz" after not being in the public eye for 2 + years. Odd to say the least. Even still her most memorable moment was her infamous lip sync debacle on SNL.

Comment

pretty sure she's already bathing in cash and set for life

Actually she's getting a divorce from what's his name...
                          Certified Yamaholic

Comment

Fake is fake.
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Mesa Boogie Road King II
                            Carvin 2x12 cab
                            Egnater Rebel 30 Combo
                            Fender FSR Standard Black
                            Schecter Hellraiser Black Cherry
                            Ibanez RG570 Blue
                            Ibanez AR200 Red Wine
                            Gretsch G5120 Orange
                            Hofner Shorty White
                            Musket > Morley Bad Horsie > DynaComp > FullDrive 2 > BBE Green Screamer > EH POG2 > Ernie Ball Volume > Amp
                            Loop EFX: Line 6 M9

Comment

Not a Britney fan...but seriously...how many of you could dance and sing perfectly at the same time for 3 hours? This video is probably fake...but still, anyone knows that it's not her voice that made her money...she's really not that good of a singer. Kinda feel sorry for artists like that...once their youth leaves them...they're left scrambling for fans...

As previously alluded to, I'm sure her millions and millions of dollars is suitable compensation.

Comment

i AM however laughing my ass off at the post on the 1st page from the guy defending "Brit"
                                whoa, maaaaaan.

Comment

Working...
                                X