A Custom Guitar... Check pictures!

Red Scorpion

• Members

It took me 3 month to make this guitar...

It was a cort effector, I replaced the internal electronics with real stomp box effects.

The guitar comes with EMG pickups 81 +81.

Built in effects are:

boss effects: GE-6 Equalizer MT2 Metal Zone CS-3 compression sustain RV-3 reverb+echo PS-5 octave+pitch shifter AC-2 acoustic simulator

Ibanez effects: CF7 chorus+flanger WD7 Weeping demon (wah)

Pulsar tremolo (variable wave shape)

[ATTACH]243252[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]243253[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]243254[/ATTACH]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

with all those effects are you running a power cable tied to the guitar cord?

I have a place for batteries...

Of course you don't use all the effects at once... perhaps 4 or 5 at a time... so 4 9v batteries are enough, and yes it has a power plug to save battery life.

For people who wonder how the wah is working, I managed to incorporate a mechanism the responds to the guitar direction and it really works so beautifully

Yes, it looks like a beast lol

I still need to find a name for it, I don't wanna call it "Cort Effector"

• Members

I have a place for batteries...

Of course you don't use all the effects at once... perhaps 4 or 5 at a time... so 4 9v batteries are enough, and yes it has a power plug to save battery life.

For people who wonder how the wah is working, I managed to incorporate a mechanism the responds to the guitar direction and it really works so beautifully

Yes, it looks like a beast lol

I still need to find a name for it, I don't wanna call it "Cort Effector"

wow, dude are you serious??? thats crazy stuff, really works???

• Members

wow, dude are you serious??? thats crazy stuff, really works???

Yes it works 100%, and I can't keep my eyes off of it lol

I forgot to mention that I added a "line in" in order to use the guitar as an effect board for other guitars... I can plug my strat in it and use all the effects....

Really cool thing... and not confusing at all, the effects controls are in reach, not on the ground...

• Members

Oh, yeah. Name that bitch the "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot".

I will put that name in the list lol... I wanted to call it X-cavator actually...

@ 32- 20-blues, thanx for the compliment... :thu:

@bootroot, the guitar is eqauipped with EMG humbucker 81, no hum whatsoever, and it is internally shielded with isolating metal film...

I have spent a lot of time working on the design, will write a review about how I made it along with some youtube videos... I must learn how to play a guitar first :freak:... kidding I am not that bad :p... I would rather consider myself a guitar technician more than a guitar player actually.

The problem is, I need to buy a decent camcorder but I am so broke right now :(, the guitar drained my wallet just like a boss RV-3 drains a battery lol

If any of you guys have questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

Archived