Why do we love NGDs?

Frets99

• Members

Your own NGD is fun because you get to show off a little and everyone else's is fun because you get to live vicariously through people who either have more income or have looser wallets than you. :D

Settle a question for me... Does "NGD" stand for "new guitar day" or "new gear day"? Because if it's the former then you'd need "NAD" for an amp but if it's the latter, it can encompass both and also any other new equipment you buy, so I like the latter better.

Also, I always thought GAS meant "gear acquisition syndrome" which could be applied to guitars, basses, amps, recording equipment... you name it. If it means "guitar acquisition syndrome" then it's kind of limited. If you were GAS'ing for an amp, it would have to be AAS and that just looks bad on paper. :p

This is an important issue! Lives hang in the balance! :cop::facepalm:

don't forget the boobies!
:idea:

Oh, I never do. :thu:

• Members

Obviously it's really nice to see pics and dream about sexy guitars that I will maybe never be able to afford for myself, but what I really like about NGDs is sharing the joy. Ok, so Bbreaker might get another PRS but it's the guy who gets a Classic Vibe Telecaster and absolutely loves it who makes me smile :)

Archived