Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we love NGDs?

Speaking for us older folk, I can tell you it can make you feel just like you're 16 again!

Hell, for most of us, it's a better serotonin boost than anything prescribed!

Okay... back to playing yer guitars....
    Campbell UK-1
    http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
    https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Maybe we didn't get what we really wanted at Christmas when we were kids?
    I was kicked out of music class for passing notes...
    Tuned out, turned in and dropped off

Comment

don't forget the boobies!
      Originally Posted by wedgehed II

Instead of searching for intelligent life in the universe, NASA should send a probe to this thread.

Comment

new amp days are cool too.
        Add Tag...

Comment

Your own NGD is fun because you get to show off a little and everyone else's is fun because you get to live vicariously through people who either have more income or have looser wallets than you.

Settle a question for me... Does "NGD" stand for "new guitar day" or "new gear day"? Because if it's the former then you'd need "NAD" for an amp but if it's the latter, it can encompass both and also any other new equipment you buy, so I like the latter better.

Also, I always thought GAS meant "gear acquisition syndrome" which could be applied to guitars, basses, amps, recording equipment... you name it. If it means "guitar acquisition syndrome" then it's kind of limited. If you were GAS'ing for an amp, it would have to be AAS and that just looks bad on paper.

This is an important issue! Lives hang in the balance!

don't forget the boobies!

Oh, I never do.

Comment

We all have low self esteem and it makes us secretly envious of others - which of course, we all deserve
            My Gear
            Schecter Corsair
            TelePartsCaster x3
            Dano Convertible

Taylor 114
            Gretsch Americana

Vox Pathfinder 15R
            Vox VT15
            Fender SCXD
            Yamaha THR5

For Sale:
            Duncan Pickups

BG Pups Tele Set

Looking For:
            Vox AC4C1 amp
            Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)

Comment

I just like looking at guitars and boobies and it all happens in one convenient location.
              AxeFXII with these: Axis | BMG RS | Strat |N4| LP Classic | SG Classic | Sheraton | Tele

Comment

Let's be honest... it's the boobs and guitars are just incidental. A nice bonus, though!

Comment

I just like looking at guitars and boobies and it all happens in one convenient location.

Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

Ukes count too, right?

~Heel

Comment

Ukes count too, right?

They would if there were one in that picture. If there's an instrument of any type in that photo it's well hidden.

Comment

They would if there were one in that picture. If there's an instrument of any type in that photo it's well hidden.

Beat me to it.
                        AxeFXII with these: Axis | BMG RS | Strat |N4| LP Classic | SG Classic | Sheraton | Tele

Comment

Hell, for most of us, it's a better serotonin boost than anything prescribed!

I wonder why?
                          "All metal is muscle memory" - NeoAngelo

Comment

I love my NGDs because I'm on Beta Blockers. :
                            A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
                            HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
                            Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
                            I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

because you get to see SO MANY different guitars....more than you could ever see without NGD's. And there are a lot of really cool guitars.

Comment

Working...
                              X