New Twist On An Old Song

bobc

• Members

I always thought this song should be darker, so I found some chords that may be a good fit. It's only a brief and very sloppy example, but let me know what you think of the basic approach (if you can get past the horrible vocal and guitar playing...LOL).

Our Last Kiss

Thanks

• Members

I always thought this song should be darker, so I found some chords that may be a good fit. It's only a brief and very sloppy example, but let me know what you think of the basic approach (if you can get past the horrible vocal and guitar playing...LOL).

Thanks

Too dark. Its a sad subject to begin with; if the harmony is dark, it will just bring people down. IMHO

• Members

I thought it was bad ass! I do agree with the cavaliers meets metallica thing, it sounded like something Metallica would have done back around the and justice for all/ black album days, all it needed was some distorted guitars and drums kicking in about halfway through and I would have sworn it was some older metallica. With all of that said, I thought it was dark enough without being overly droning or sleepy. It struck me in a very pleasant way, regardless of its very dark presentation.

Archived