OMG!!! I have the best friend....... Ever...... Freebie Content!!!!

Reignman

• Members

Dude..... Bottom line..

Fixed his truck for him in a pinch...

Transmission removal, some slave cylinder action, some thermostat,waterpump radiator action...

Today he comes up to me and say's politely "Thanks again, man." Then, he hands me a bag.....

A plastic one......

Containing this.........

Seymour Duncan RTM

p1010405l.jpg

Yes... that is a Hand Wound by Marciela Juarez Seymour Duncan Warren DeMartini Custom Shop pickup. 18.219k made to the specifications of the pickups he ordered from them which helped him achieve that classic crunchy sizzle rythym when paired up through his Plexi's.

p1010406t.jpg

Not that I am a fanboy... but I really dig that Seymour Duncan himself held this and signed it.. Seriously, considering I only use Duncan's stuff and truly enjoy their product.. it makes it "Hella Cool" to me... Then, the fact that one of my main influences and Idols signed it in person as well... man thats just cool to know that my pickups got his signature on the back... not on the front of the guitar thats just wankery... hidden so I know it's there, thats cool.

p1010408jc.jpg

I'm sorry for being so excited....... wait, No I am not damnit!!!!

• Members

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow... This pickup just literally fkn ruined my life. I am nNOT shelling out $200.00 each time I want this kind of tone from a pickup...

I put it in my Dinky Reverse Professional series from 92... MIJ, Schaller Floyd,Maple board, Basswood body and Holy tone batman!!! I figured that guitar
was closest to Warren's I have and damn... through my modded plexi it is SPOT ON.

ZANTOR!!!!!! whatsup man! Long time.... See you still have me quoted, LOVE it bro :thu:

My buddy that bought this one for me has a 17.6 version... this is somewhat of a rarity now as we're scratching our heads. The SD website, everyone I see for sale is rated 17.6... mine isn't and mine is just BRUTALLY sex... Cannot wait to get some clips for you guys!!!

• Members

ZANTOR!!!!!! whatsup man! Long time.... See you still have me quoted, LOVE it bro
:thu:

My buddy that bought this one for me has a 17.6 version... this is somewhat of a rarity now as we're scratching our heads. The SD website, everyone I see for sale is rated 17.6... mine isn't and mine is just BRUTALLY sex... Cannot wait to get some clips for you guys!!!

:lol: Not much dude! And yeah that quote is stayin :D

My Invader is 16.8k and i thought that was a lot :eek: Enjoy that brutality i'd like to hear it.

• Members
:lol:
Not much dude! And yeah that quote is stayin
:D

My Invader is 16.8k and i thought that was a lot
:eek:
Enjoy that brutality i'd like to hear it.

The guy who handed it to me has access to a studio Studio.. you know, real deal stuff... not a pod through a usb... I plan on putting it to it's paces and uploading clips asap!

• Members
Very cool gift. Would love to hear how it sounds as I've always been a big fan of Warren DeMartini's tone

Me too brotha! It's killer through my modded plexi... the MOMENT I have clips up, I'll post some "round and round" action... Was the first song I played and holy crap!!! Delicious :love:

Archived