Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG!!! I have the best friend....... Ever...... Freebie Content!!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!! I have the best friend....... Ever...... Freebie Content!!!!

Dude..... Bottom line..

Fixed his truck for him in a pinch...

Transmission removal, some slave cylinder action, some thermostat,waterpump radiator action...

Today he comes up to me and say's politely "Thanks again, man." Then, he hands me a bag.....

A plastic one......

Containing this.........

Seymour Duncan RTM

Yes... that is a Hand Wound by Marciela Juarez Seymour Duncan Warren DeMartini Custom Shop pickup. 18.219k made to the specifications of the pickups he ordered from them which helped him achieve that classic crunchy sizzle rythym when paired up through his Plexi's.

Not that I am a fanboy... but I really dig that Seymour Duncan himself held this and signed it.. Seriously, considering I only use Duncan's stuff and truly enjoy their product.. it makes it "Hella Cool" to me... Then, the fact that one of my main influences and Idols signed it in person as well... man thats just cool to know that my pickups got his signature on the back... not on the front of the guitar thats just wankery... hidden so I know it's there, thats cool.

I'm sorry for being so excited....... wait, No I am not damnit!!!!
    DEALS: yoyoDunno (Custom Shop Dean) | Uberthrall (Amps/guitars/etc) | standing8count (USA KV2) | kaboompishkapish (Peavey Ultra Plus FS) | dAsPlayzZ (1981 JCM800) |mylilss (Peavey XXX) | FFEMT596 (Marshall for Genz-Benz) George Djentson (ADA Rig) | Spadeace (Kramer American) | DonP (Pickup) | Spindlergallery (Modified Plexi) | RCSloan (pickups/neck) | Surferbeto (Danelectro Reel Echo) + mooooore

I play Marshalls.

http://www.RobGodek.com

Very cool. Good deeds do pay off on occasion, other than the whole good feeling thing.
    Live Rig:
    Gretsch Tenny and Gibson SG Classic -> Some neat effects -> Peavey Classic 50 410 and/or Marshall JTM60 310
    Need an exceptionally cheap sound guy in the general Western Pennsylvania area? PM Me.
    Do you like Free Candy? Yeah? Then like my band!
    Had a good trade/transaction/deal? Click here to tell HCEG about it!
    Proud to be 1st Lieutenant in the SG Army Special Forces

Comment

Nice enjoy.

Comment

karma. it comes back
        From Great Dane: INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

Nice pickup... I love the original invaders...
          Originally Posted by marc758

There is something about a gold top.

The Bassmen - Proud Fender Bassman Players
          My old band: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/dragstripriot
          Gibson Les Paul junior/'67 Fender Bassman/Marshall JCM800 cab
          '91 MIJ fender p bass/'68 Kustom K100/2 15" Marshall JCM800 bass cabs

Comment

Good stuff man. Good things happen to good people! Congrats!
            Originally posted by fu2jobu"1999 was all about me wanting to find Lou Bega and giving him a few good bitch slaps. "FS/FT - LTD Mirage guitar with EMG pickups. (MIJ)http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/FS-FT-LTD-Mirage-guitar-emg-pickups/m-p/36167161/highlight/false#M290782

Comment

Cool!

Now drop it in an Agile.

Originally Posted by wedgehed II

Instead of searching for intelligent life in the universe, NASA should send a probe to this thread.

Comment

Nice pickup... I love the original invaders...

+1

That's some good karma there! I like that 18.2k resistance too. Enjoy!!
                Pronounced: (zahn . tore)

My Happy Family consisting of:
                Carvin DC 127
                Dean Vendetta 2.0
                Dean VNXM 7 String
                BSX "The Beast"
                BSX GFS Custom V

Originally Posted by Reignman

Don't get me started.......

Axl Rose?.....I've taken wet ****************s more musical than him.

Comment

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow... This pickup just literally fkn ruined my life. I am nNOT shelling out $200.00 each time I want this kind of tone from a pickup...

I put it in my Dinky Reverse Professional series from 92... MIJ, Schaller Floyd,Maple board, Basswood body and Holy tone batman!!! I figured that guitar
                  was closest to Warren's I have and damn... through my modded plexi it is SPOT ON.

ZANTOR!!!!!! whatsup man! Long time.... See you still have me quoted, LOVE it bro

My buddy that bought this one for me has a 17.6 version... this is somewhat of a rarity now as we're scratching our heads. The SD website, everyone I see for sale is rated 17.6... mine isn't and mine is just BRUTALLY sex... Cannot wait to get some clips for you guys!!!
                  DEALS: yoyoDunno (Custom Shop Dean) | Uberthrall (Amps/guitars/etc) | standing8count (USA KV2) | kaboompishkapish (Peavey Ultra Plus FS) | dAsPlayzZ (1981 JCM800) |mylilss (Peavey XXX) | FFEMT596 (Marshall for Genz-Benz) George Djentson (ADA Rig) | Spadeace (Kramer American) | DonP (Pickup) | Spindlergallery (Modified Plexi) | RCSloan (pickups/neck) | Surferbeto (Danelectro Reel Echo) + mooooore

I play Marshalls.

Comment

ZANTOR!!!!!! whatsup man! Long time.... See you still have me quoted, LOVE it bro

My buddy that bought this one for me has a 17.6 version... this is somewhat of a rarity now as we're scratching our heads. The SD website, everyone I see for sale is rated 17.6... mine isn't and mine is just BRUTALLY sex... Cannot wait to get some clips for you guys!!!

Not much dude! And yeah that quote is stayin

My Invader is 16.8k and i thought that was a lot Enjoy that brutality i'd like to hear it.
                    Pronounced: (zahn . tore)

My Happy Family consisting of:
                    Carvin DC 127
                    Dean Vendetta 2.0
                    Dean VNXM 7 String
                    BSX "The Beast"
                    BSX GFS Custom V

Originally Posted by Reignman

Don't get me started.......

Axl Rose?.....I've taken wet ****************s more musical than him.

Comment

Great!!!
                      Sorry in advance for my "Engrish". My first language is French.

MuZiKKKKKkkkkkkKKKKKKKKK!!!!

/Misha

Comment

awesome!
                        SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

karma. it comes back

+1

Congrats!
                          Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

Not much dude! And yeah that quote is stayin

My Invader is 16.8k and i thought that was a lot Enjoy that brutality i'd like to hear it.

The guy who handed it to me has access to a studio Studio.. you know, real deal stuff... not a pod through a usb... I plan on putting it to it's paces and uploading clips asap!

I play Marshalls.

Comment

that is a very nice friend you have there, and that's a killer gift~ congratulations!
                              INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

Working...
                              X