Last two songs you learned or are learning?

Armchair Bronco

• Members

Killing Joke - Eighties. I am also learning the bass part for this.

I get the feeling the guy in your avatar was a big fan of this song. :p Check out "Come As You Are" if you need a hand with this riff.

I'm playing "Forever Fades Away" and "Rose Of The Devil's Garden" both by Tiger Army. Easy, simple songs but so very cool and so much fun. (Psychobilly Werecats unite!)

• Members

some white stripes and some weezer
:thu:

You know what's fun? Playing "Fell In Love With A Girl" with complete reckless abandon with the volume just a bit too high. It's one of the simplest songs and there's really almost nothing to "learn" but for bashing out pure rock joy, does it get better? I submit that it does not.

• Members

there's three that I'm learning - the singers in my cover band want to play the following :facepalm:

Nine to five

Le Freak

Sweet Child of Mine

Actually this show one aspect of what I like about playing/learning covers - I Have to be able to cover quite a range in just those three, and I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't learning something as a player in the process. Only song I like out of those is Freak, but never mind, it's something to learn and nail the parts

• Members

Last 2 I learned were:

Eternal Life by Jeff Buckley

and

Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

Currently working on:

Space Truckin' by Deep Purple

When I Paint My Masterpiece by The Band

and

West Coast by Coconut Records

Also working out drum parts for 7 of my buddy's original tunes.

Archived