Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any experience with the Q-Tuner pickups??

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any experience with the Q-Tuner pickups??

http://q-tuner.com/

Saw these wacky lookin guys the other day while surfin youtube for guitar videos. Did a little research, but found mostly reviews/comments about the bass pickups. Wondering if anyone here owns them by chance or has had any experience with them?

They are interesting looking. Honestly, I think I'll stick with BG and Rose for pickups.

Comment

I have been interested in these for a while but the price has kept me away. Was thinking of putting one in a guitar I'm currently refinishing but now I see on their site that they're not taking any more orders until they move their production stateside. No timetable for when they'll start selling them again.
      **************** detuning, I'm gonna start using a capo when I play my speed metal. WHEEDLY WHEEDLY WHEEEE!!!

Comment

Havent heard of those. Ya dig em though eh? Im in the market for some new pups, so any input is welcome

Comment

I know, bummer right. And I cant even see how much they cost.

Comment

The single coils are 140... Each I'm assuming.

Really badass looking, but....? I dunno.
            Originally Posted by Hopeless

I wouldn't recommend them for metal, but then I also wouldn't recommend playing metal.

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

When you've founded an entire branch of science dedicated to quantifying taste, get back to me.

Comment

Working...
            X