Thoughts on this Agile

rga22001

• Members

I do not, but I was so tempted at the AL2k version of that one when I bought mine. Other people talked me out of it because the thought was that I don't really need a trem or use one, so why deal with the hassels involved with one. I'd definitely recommend the agiles, and if you want a trem guitar, I don't see how you could really go wrong with that one at that price. But check out the 2k, it's only $225 in black, to see if it's something you'd want or not.

• Members

I had one. Really nice guitar. I was surprised with the extra routing that it still weighed as much as my stop tail Agiles. The trem was fairly good as far as staying in tune. I'm sure it would be easy enough to drop a real Floyd into it. I'd recommend it.

• Members

I've been looking at that one for a while to fill my Axcess GAS, but I want the tapered heel of the AL2000 with the floyd on the AL3100. I can't speak about the 2000 because I haven't touched one, but I know how good my 3500 is and I want something in that same level.

If the heel isn't an issue for you at all I think that there's very little risk involved with buying it.

• Members

not much a floyd fan.. i just dig TOM bridges.

but the construction of the 2000 is very good.. very playable gigable, at lest for open mic nights and such.. as far as im concerned. and the stock pups have a very musical tone..

4242201942_5496c9d8b7_z.jpg?zz=1

5348295422_03bccb8463_z.jpg

photos and such..

• Members

I've been looking at that one for a while to fill my Axcess GAS, but I want the tapered heel of the AL2000 with the floyd on the AL3100.

The Floyd on the 2000 and 3000 models are identical. I love my AL2000, killer axe. And you're right, it's MUCH better with the neck on the 2000. MUCH BETTER.

IMAG0080.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

• Members

I just picked up an AL-3000M. Well I mean it was delivered yesterday. I only had time to set it up to my liking.

But, I will say it is probably the best Korean-made guitar I've owned. That includes Ibanez RGT fixed bridge, Schecter S-1, Cort EVL, Dillion DR1500, etc...

I looked at the Dillion DL600 and I would not doubt that it was made at the same factory.

Archived