No announcement yet.

Thoughts on this Agile

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on this Agile

Im looking at getting a new guitar and Im really liking this. Does anyone have this model or have played one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Agile-AL-3100-BK-Floyd-Electric-Guitar-w-EGC-300LP-Case-/220729549420?pt=Guitar&hash=item336481a26c

I do not, but I was so tempted at the AL2k version of that one when I bought mine. Other people talked me out of it because the thought was that I don't really need a trem or use one, so why deal with the hassels involved with one. I'd definitely recommend the agiles, and if you want a trem guitar, I don't see how you could really go wrong with that one at that price. But check out the 2k, it's only $225 in black, to see if it's something you'd want or not.
    Ibanez V300 Acoustic
    Agile AL2000 HSBF
    Dean Hardtail Blue Flame
    Kit Built LP
    Jay Turser JT-220 Goldtop
    Jet City JCA20h/12 Half Stack

Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

I had one. Really nice guitar. I was surprised with the extra routing that it still weighed as much as my stop tail Agiles. The trem was fairly good as far as staying in tune. I'm sure it would be easy enough to drop a real Floyd into it. I'd recommend it.

Comment

how much did you get for it when u sold it?
        Add Tag...

Comment

I don't remember for certain. $350 maybe. I didn't take a huge loss on it. Personally I think with Agiles you already get a value and resale on them is actually pretty good compared to other guitars.

Comment

Thanks guys I think Im going to get one

Comment

I've been looking at that one for a while to fill my Axcess GAS, but I want the tapered heel of the AL2000 with the floyd on the AL3100. I can't speak about the 2000 because I haven't touched one, but I know how good my 3500 is and I want something in that same level.

If the heel isn't an issue for you at all I think that there's very little risk involved with buying it.
              AxeFXII with these: Axis | BMG RS | Strat |N4| LP Classic | SG Classic | Sheraton | Tele

Comment

Thanks guys I think Im going to get one

I think you'll be happy. Please let us know how it is, I still really want that tobacco sunburst one they have.
                Ibanez V300 Acoustic
                Agile AL2000 HSBF
                Dean Hardtail Blue Flame
                Kit Built LP
                Jay Turser JT-220 Goldtop
                Jet City JCA20h/12 Half Stack

Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

not much a floyd fan.. i just dig TOM bridges.
                  but the construction of the 2000 is very good.. very playable gigable, at lest for open mic nights and such.. as far as im concerned. and the stock pups have a very musical tone..

photos and such..
                  Electric Cowbell.. meh...
                  http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Scuzzo's Sound Clicks
                  Mixed for Headphones only
                  all pictures sound the same....
                  The"Let Me Hear Your Original Works" please feel free to add your stuff..
                  Funk
                  Avaunt-Guard
                  Blues
                  Jazz

Comment

I've been looking at that one for a while to fill my Axcess GAS, but I want the tapered heel of the AL2000 with the floyd on the AL3100.

The Floyd on the 2000 and 3000 models are identical. I love my AL2000, killer axe. And you're right, it's MUCH better with the neck on the 2000. MUCH BETTER.

My Music
                    My Youtube Videos

Originally Posted by RaVenCAD

I'll be the first to admit that I can say some pretty stupid stuff.. Some a-hole is gonna sig that, but I don't care..

Comment

I just picked up an AL-3000M. Well I mean it was delivered yesterday. I only had time to set it up to my liking.

But, I will say it is probably the best Korean-made guitar I've owned. That includes Ibanez RGT fixed bridge, Schecter S-1, Cort EVL, Dillion DR1500, etc...

I looked at the Dillion DL600 and I would not doubt that it was made at the same factory.

Comment

My AL3200 was delivered to the house this afternoon. Have not been home yet to see it. Chomping at the bit though. I'll post pix soon.
                        Ps 3:3 But Thou, O LORD, art a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head

2004 Mim Strat (Eleanor)
                        2011 Agile AL3200 (Victoria)
                        2010 Ovation Celebrity Dlx Padauk (Chastity)

Comment

At one time I simultaneously had a Gibson Les Paul, Epiphone Elitist Les Paul, and an Agile AL-3100M (no Floyd).

IMHO it was a toss up as to which guitar was best, just depended on how I felt on any one day...
                          Epiphone Elitist LP (Tak)
                          Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
                          Gibson Custom Shop ES-339 Pelham Blue
                          PRS SE Soapbar
                          Squier CV 60's Strat, CAR
                          Washburn HB-35N

Comment

Working...
                          X