Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything decent at GC this weekend?

Just wondering if it's worth my while to get off my lazy ass and leave the house and go check out this weekend's GC sale to end all sales sale.

Would love to snag a Bugera V5 for 100 bucks or so.

Anyone gone by yet?
    Current gear:
    A whole bunch of stuff!

Hear me play at my Soundclick music page. Here.

went into the Clearwater Fl GC ... I could hear crickets chirping
    'Scuse meeee, while I zip my fly.
    ... and some Tele Trash

HCEG Good Trader | Good trades with Great Dane, Dash4814, Guitar Heel, tomh777, danotranto, surfn748, conky, Mark Nason

Comment

Just got back; LP Jr w/ Splittable Burstbucker was very nice.....not in the market for a new axe, but had to give it a whirl. Green Screamers $49. About it. Tried the Lovepedal distortion, was not knocked out.
      href="http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=richey+lather" Good deals with: Mister Zero, homestar_kevin, Nomad000, ed_sped2, Jim Hunter, D34dBaWx, Vidiot72, ny300percentcom, bluedevil0204, PumpkinPieces, Silverring233, darkmonohue, diceman1000, sethseth, boonestunes, Shauggy, echobaseone, firebrand, Macelind, BloodBros, michaellambson, SunofNothing, jdpkeeper, sameoldbluesman, Shamdog, WBigsby, Mike Fiasco, Greystoke

Comment

went into the Clearwater Fl GC ... I could hear crickets chirping

I think people are starting to catch on.

Did you see any decent deals or was it the usual crap? I think the only things I'd be interested in at this point are a bugera V5 or a superchamp XD.
        Current gear:
        A whole bunch of stuff!

Comment

Just got back; LP Jr w/ Splittable Burstbucker was very nice.....not in the market for a new axe, but had to give it a whirl. Green Screamers $49. About it. Tried the Lovepedal distortion, was not knocked out.

hrmm...so maybe some deals on pedals? I could always use a dual-channel distortion pedal like a VS jekyll hyde or something along those lines.
          Current gear:
          A whole bunch of stuff!

Comment

Which Lovepedal? Looking for a dirt pedal.
            Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

Rocking the spandex AND the depends!

Comment

Which Lovepedal? Looking for a dirt pedal.
              It's made exclusively for GC, forget what it's called. OK, not for $129. Did not clean up well w/ volume knob. LP Jr and Green Screamer was the deal.
              href="http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=richey+lather" Good deals with: Mister Zero, homestar_kevin, Nomad000, ed_sped2, Jim Hunter, D34dBaWx, Vidiot72, ny300percentcom, bluedevil0204, PumpkinPieces, Silverring233, darkmonohue, diceman1000, sethseth, boonestunes, Shauggy, echobaseone, firebrand, Macelind, BloodBros, michaellambson, SunofNothing, jdpkeeper, sameoldbluesman, Shamdog, WBigsby, Mike Fiasco, Greystoke

Comment

Did you see any decent deals or was it the usual crap?

usual crap, squared ...
                'Scuse meeee, while I zip my fly.
                ... and some Tele Trash

HCEG Good Trader | Good trades with Great Dane, Dash4814, Guitar Heel, tomh777, danotranto, surfn748, conky, Mark Nason

Comment

the deals were definitely the usual stuff, but I did pick up a used Fulltone Clyde Standard for $100.
                  G&L Legacy, G&L S-500, Heritage H137

Comment

As I mentioned in the other GC thread, I got a Gilmour DG20 for $229 which usually sells for $299 (pretty much anywhere you get it), which I think is a good deal (approx 30% off) and a CV Tele, which was in pristine condition, and after a truss rod adjust it has super low action with no fret buzz anywhere up or down the neck. It's ended up being the best playing of any I've tried in numerous shops since it came out. $299 for the CV.
                    ...when I'm 64...

Comment

I got the green screamer. Nice pedal for a decent price. 50.00

Comment

Working...
                      X