Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's Something Different in a Custom Shop guitar - TV Jones Spectra

With the street price at around $2600, it seems a bargain compared to the Fender Custom shop or Gibson Custom shop offerings and it is something different...

SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

I like that. Not $2600 worth, but I like it.

EG
    We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

I'd seen that they were putting out those but I didn't know what the prices were going to be. Pretty pricey, but you do have to consider there are $250 just in the cost of PUs in em', plus they are a custom built in the USofA axe. So, when compared to other one of a kinds I guess that's comparable in price.

They do look bitchin'.

Comment

I've noticed them before. I like em but they aren't too high on my GAS list.
        NYC Americana

Comment

Thats the kind of guitar I'd build for myself. Lots of class IMO...
          AJC

PS as for price, just remember a person custom building in the USA (or Canada for that matter) isn't working for $5 a day, and if it is your livelihood you have to earn enough to make a decent living. Dont compare to your import MIC for $200... although I bet Tom gets better than full retail on the pickups
          Andrew J. Coholic

Wanna see some cool builds?
          http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...1513446&page=3
          scroll to post #57...

Comment

Working...
          X