What Neck is this? .....unknown logo

mindstein

• Members

I'm sure someone here will know what neck manufacturer this is.

I bought it advertised as a warmouth (warmoth?) Im pretty sure the wood burnt logo doesn't way warmoth...but what does it say????

typical strat small headstock

To me looks like MOMYMIL

"Licensed by Fender" below the logo

333dhg5.jpg

• Members

Fair price. If this is a retail dealer I still want to know who it is. I personally don't like dealing with liars, don't care if I get my money's worth or not.

Maybe they thought it was a Warmouth neck- the brand is really hard to read, and although the Warmouth logo is usually pretty clear, they may have thought it was because that is the only "after market" company they ever heard of. It could be an honest mistake.

• Members

If you like it, keep it. Who cares what brand of neck, body, pickups, etc it's made up of...what counts is if it plays well, sounds pretty good and doesn't appear to be on the edge of imploding any time soon.

You still might question the seller about the brand of neck they represented it as. Who knows, maybe a little compensation will be offered.

• Members

If you like it, keep it. Who cares what brand of neck, body, pickups, etc it's made up of...what counts is if it plays well, sounds pretty good and doesn't appear to be on the edge of imploding any time soon.

You still might question the seller about the brand of neck they represented it as. Who knows, maybe a little compensation will be offered.

This times a bazzillion.

Archived