X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Neck is this? .....unknown logo

I'm sure someone here will know what neck manufacturer this is.
    I bought it advertised as a warmouth (warmoth?) Im pretty sure the wood burnt logo doesn't way warmoth...but what does it say????

typical strat small headstock
    To me looks like MOMYMIL
    "Licensed by Fender" below the logo

<div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Looking for</b><br />
    Jackson Pro early 90's</div>

Mighty Mite
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=richey+lather" target="_blank">http://www.soundclick.com/members/de...=richey+lather</a><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Good deals with: Mister Zero, homestar_kevin, Nomad000, ed_sped2, Jim Hunter, D34dBaWx, Vidiot72, ny300percentcom, bluedevil0204, PumpkinPieces, Silverring233, darkmonohue, diceman1000, sethseth, boonestunes, Shauggy, echobaseone, firebrand, Macelind, BloodBros, michaellambson, SunofNothing, jdpkeeper, sameoldbluesman, Shamdog, WBigsby, Mike Fiasco, Greystoke</div>

Comment

Yep, and if you paid Warmoth money for it, you should seek redress. Not bad necks, but only go for about $100, give or take...
      <div class="Won't Deal with Bluesmann; counterfeit guitar proponent">Larry<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><b r><br><br><br>Proud Member: <b>Mazi Bee Milita</b><br><br><br><br>Great deals With: <b>messiahofevil</b>, <b>Belt</b>. <b>xtchc1978</b>, <b>baddmann28</b>, <b>Overwhelmed987</b>,<b>OldGtrNovice</b>,<b>Ejendres</b> and <b>SlaveUnit</b><br>Won't deal with: Bluesmann (counterfeit guitar fan)</div><br>

Comment

Yes thank you Mighty Mite.
        Actually paid 220 for a complete guitar shipped, Im guessing Mighty Mite Flamed Maple Purpleburst body , Ibanez FR, Dean Baker Act Humbucker, 1v and a roadrunner tweed case to boot

<div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Looking for</b><br />
        Jackson Pro early 90's</div>

Comment

Fair price. If this is a retail dealer I still want to know who it is. I personally don't like dealing with liars, don't care if I get my money's worth or not.
          It's 4am woman make up your mind. EITHER SPIT IT OUT OR SWALLOW IT!!!

Comment

Fair price. If this is a retail dealer I still want to know who it is. I personally don't like dealing with liars, don't care if I get my money's worth or not.

Maybe they thought it was a Warmouth neck- the brand is really hard to read, and although the Warmouth logo is usually pretty clear, they may have thought it was because that is the only "after market" company they ever heard of. It could be an honest mistake.
            <div class="signaturecontainer">Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! <br />
            <br />
            Creativity is a Work Ethic</div>

Comment

I think you got ripped on that whole deal. I would send that back to the seller as it was misrepresented.
              <div class="signaturecontainer">Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)</div>

Comment

If you like it, keep it. Who cares what brand of neck, body, pickups, etc it's made up of...what counts is if it plays well, sounds pretty good and doesn't appear to be on the edge of imploding any time soon.

You still might question the seller about the brand of neck they represented it as. Who knows, maybe a little compensation will be offered.
                <div class="signaturecontainer">...when I'm 64...</div>

Comment

If you like it, keep it. Who cares what brand of neck, body, pickups, etc it's made up of...what counts is if it plays well, sounds pretty good and doesn't appear to be on the edge of imploding any time soon.
                  You still might question the seller about the brand of neck they represented it as. Who knows, maybe a little compensation will be offered.

This times a bazzillion.
                  It's 4am woman make up your mind. EITHER SPIT IT OUT OR SWALLOW IT!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X