OT: Post Pictures Of Your Pets!

fiveoclockhero

• Members

I have to admit that when people post pics, my favorite thing is when pets are involved. I have a soft spot for animals and pets are pretty much my favorite people ever... don't know how you couldn't love them.

Sadly, I am without a pet right now. I have aunts and uncles that have dogs (and a couple cats) and our family cat lives with my mom but my apartment is just me. Post your pets! This should be fun :) (unless the thread gets closed for being OT).

NOTE: No arguments about which pets are better and no criticism. Just love here.

• Members

Happy dog face

cars002-2.jpg

Here's where he was wanting me to get off of HCEG and give him some lovin

Henrydog.jpg

but unfortunately, RIP 2/27/06 I can still to this day easily tear up thinking or talking about him, like right now. He was such a sweet dog and loved everybody.

• Members

Isis001.jpg

My 2 year old red heelers. Sweet girls. Great hunters. Mice, gophers and rabbits don't stand much of a chance. But my vet confirms this is why they let out the stankinest farts known to mankind!

I luvs 'em anyway. Just don't light a match.

• Members

This is Mana. He passed away 2 years ago. He's sorely missed, but he led a really cool life. He's originally from Guam, a Boonie Dog.

l_9cdaf39051a24f8e9cbb0fdd200fabbe.jpg

This is Guinness, all messed up on catnip.

l_83d3c9d3f3c94c988edd9de2bd18195a.jpg

This is Miley. She's a rescue dog from Tennessee. Best guess is that she's part Sheltie and part Shepard of some sort. She's super cool.

DSC00158.jpg?t=1298138067

• Members

looks like mastiff mix to me, i see the shepherd too though. great looking pup either way!!

Jessie and her fav toy...not sure what she is (Shepherd mix of some sort)

attachment.php?attachmentid=331938&d=129

Sophie all pissed off because we just had her shaved in this pic, but catnip made it all better.

attachment.php?attachmentid=331939&d=129

Archived